Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

My white 02 5port

24K views 185 replies 47 participants last post by  bj200sx 
#1 · (Edited)
My QT1 5port

Sold 03/08/2014

My car has gone through lots of changes so I decided to share with you guys a little of my cars history. Pictures are in order from first day to present.

Last final pictures before I sold it.

See less See more
#137 ·
Yup ran the pos wires under carpet. and RCAs through the roof. Making sure RCAs aren't near the pos wire.

I always park far away from people. I hate assholes like this. Out of all the empty parking spots the big ass truck has to park right next to me and close too.

#139 ·
Why would you run piece of sh.t (pos) wires ?

:)

#141 ·
I know, JK. Nice progress, congrats !

#162 ·
Really hoping to get one more piece that I wanted for five years now. Then I'll be set for a while.
And what might that be?

#165 ·
haven't really tested it out yet. Just started raining here.

And what might that be?
No one will ever know until I get one.

Wow, we're almost opposite colour twins (black/white) almost...change front bumper to TE-V, swap mudguards for wagon skirts and they'd be damn near identical! The wheels look good. Also, you seem to be dropped more than me by a fair bit.
You just need to get projectors now

really like wheel center caps.
Where did ya get them ?
Center caps came with the wheels when I bought them. I just had custom stickers made for them.

#163 ·
Wow, we're almost opposite colour twins (black/white) almost...change front bumper to TE-V, swap mudguards for wagon skirts and they'd be damn near identical! The wheels look good. Also, you seem to be dropped more than me by a fair bit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.