Mechanic Software?
G20.net is the premier Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Thread: Mechanic Software?

Mechanic Software?

Well i own a 2000t... and also a 2001 dodge caravan.. Im looking for a computer program that will give me diagrams of the cars. Like for example..what parts go where.. how to fix things.. stuff like the dealers use.. they sometimes even tell you what tools you will need and how long the repair should take. My P11 needs more work than the caravan.. but im sure that those programs are for more than just a certain type of car. Also if i can download them online and most importantly i would LOVE for it to be FREE!! So any help is appreciated.. THanks Guys
    !OFFICIAL UNISA JECS CHEER LEADER!

2. Remove Advertisements
    G20.net
    Advertisements

nissan has FAST, & there are links to DL it on here somwhere, but you need to sponsor up i think...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikola Tesla
    I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything

thanks a lot man.. would like to know for other types of cars also.. if anyone else knows any

im sure each manufacture has some type of SW...so your best bet is to search those forums....we are nissan & infiniti
    I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything

fast never tells you how it goes together.. well in a way it does but then you have these parts that are floting off tot he side in the diagram with no dashed lines... so you are like wtf where does this go?

now the Consult III and III-plus do tell you only becuase of the manuals that are loaded on there
    プリメーラ Cory きる

G20.net Staff
    Super Moderator
    If you want service manuals, those are also available in the sponsors section as well, or you can find them on eBay. I'm sure you can find the dodge service Manual on eBay as well.

G20.net Staff
    Super Moderator
    You're looking for a subscription service such as Alldata or Mitchell On Demand. They're expensive because they're designed for use in a shop. I think Alldata offers a DIY subscription though.

Thanks guys.. i have not sponsored up yet since my P11 is not worthy.. Once i get rid of this Automatic junk ill sponsor up and start to build.. Well.. i need to get a job first LOL

sponsor up before the build, lots of good info for the build thats not available to non sponsors
    プリメーラ Cory きる

sponsor on this site isnt like Gnet pays or gives you things (except knowlege)

its more like a membership fee

Yeah i was a sponsor back in 2006 i believe.... when i owned a P10t.. Just trying to get a job now then will become more a part of the community after i sell this P11 and get another P11t or 5port.

My local library has ALLDATA and Chilton's for free.

Quote Originally Posted by trbobrk View Post
    My local library has ALLDATA and Chilton's for free.
    Same here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackwater32 View Post
    Someone quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackwater32 View Post
    Dane, don't quote me
    WWW.TOP5DOA.NET