Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

JDM P11 Progress Thread

7K views 29 replies 13 participants last post by  NismoSR-20 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,
Starting a progress thread here. My goal is to become turbo charged so I've already gotten started....sorta. Well just added a few mods, nothing too great so far. Working on getting a few more things added to make her run a lot faster. Just some tease pics.

:p

DACA wheels. They're pretty light weight.
So it begins....

I'll add more as we go along. Next mod for the end of this month is a Nissan big brake upgrade using the 300ZX brake calipers and some 11 inch rotors.

They're a direct bolt on and have double pistons so it should be fun change.

See less See more
#13 ·
Hey do you get your stuff from Bamboo?, there is a lady here from Trinidad who runs a used parts shop called Little Japan and she has a few Tev bumpers and other stuff. btw your car is NICE. love the high gloss trimming

#14 ·
Nice ride man, keep it up.

#24 ·
Needs to be buffed again though, there are some little scratches that are bugging me.

Well, that is probably still better than to have some bugs that are scratching you....

#28 ·
I hope you clean them up first.

#29 · (Edited)
Well those headers need more than just a spring cleaning, I gotta sand the rust off and re-wrap them. In the meantime, here's the rest of the piping, properly machine bent and welded. :) 2.25 inch piping all the way through!

Here's what's next!

Getting rid of that coffee can I got on the back and slapping one of these on! :) :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.