The main girlfriend aka the reason I'm broke
G20.net is the premier Infiniti G20 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Thread: The main girlfriend aka the reason I'm broke

G20 Newbie

The main girlfriend aka the reason I'm broke

So I just joined this forum after getting a 2000 P11 as a daily, so I will just do a pix heavy bring up to date type thing, so you guys can see what I have going on.......

Started with a 1980 S110, but due to a fire in the shop due to a persons negligence and being dumb all the parts missing in these photos got burned up

so with S110 parts impossible to find at this point I can keep going on it and just patch her together all race car style or find something else since at this point since I have a bunch of parts collected such as my transmission and half paid on my engine.....

came across this

which I like the S12 more then the S110 I have owned both of them before so was kinda of a score

so it begins

a little rear end work

snack time

2. Remove Advertisements
    G20.net
    Advertisements

G20 Newbie

a little foam fill

a

oval port to round port adapters

a little head work

working on getting the front end together

decided to use different front knuckles for better geometry

which I just picked up last weekend

if you are on Ratsun.net or Maxima.org I have threads since the beginning and on Club-S12.org since I switched to the 86

Maybe use the s110 platform into the p11. RWD . Only seen 1 online. That Would be the tits!!!! Looks like the juniors (cats) are lovin it too.

^I was thinking the same thing about the cats.

G20 Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by MFNchip View Post
    Maybe use the s110 platform into the p11. RWD . Only seen 1 online. That Would be the tits!!!! Looks like the juniors (cats) are lovin it too.
    If I ever get though my other cars and decide to build the P11 other then just engine upgrades I would use a GTiR or X-trail GT trans on a SR20VET. The engine for the S110 was in the shop when it burned, and I already had sold the rods out of it to someone for their L/Z build