99 nismotronic help
G20.net is the premier Infiniti G20 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Thread: 99 nismotronic help

G20 Junior Member

99 nismotronic help

Hi guys I'm putting together a turbo build for my 99 and am having trouble finding info on nismotronic. Does it just plug in with the step down harness or do I have to move some pins around. Any info or links will be much appreciated
    Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    G20.net
    Advertisements

Nismotronic.Com has the tune guide. Most guys that do this have spent ALOT of money to go thru school for this training. Check out Lincoln Tech High Performance in Indianapolis. WyoTech is cheaper but Lincoln is NHRA certified. And if you have felony UTI won't take you so F@€k UTI!!! Also FASFA is a grant that will help pay for the school. And they give you job placement
    Last edited by MFNchip; Feb 17, 17 at 04:45 PM.

G20 Newbie
    i've had one. it's a daughterboard and needs to be soldered in. there's 3 pins on the ecu (7,14,15 from memory) thet are best removed because there known to interfere with logging. other than that, it is plug and play. there are a number of base tunes available with the package, and there easily modified to suit any setup. john is pretty big on backup service. there are a stack of info on it on the net. there is a wiki as well.