Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

How to mount Impul Wing?

2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Pilz_SR20 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,

I bought an Impul wing some time ago and this year i wanted to paint and mount it but i don't fcking know how to mount it. :depressed:
I saw a Thread on this forum where somebody mounted it but it's not understandable for me how this excactly works.
Here is a picture of my one with those metal "clips", somebody told me that it is possible that i need two of those clips on each side, anybody knows more about it?
Tbh. I need a really good step by step manual with all parts i need to mount that thing in the right order in some "easy" english of possible, my english is not that good so sorry for that. :p

See less See more
#3 ·
Maybe bring it to a body shop so they can figure it out the correct way? Drilling holes in my trunk is not something I would want to fuck up.

#5 ·
Looks to me like those brackets unbolt and you put the brackets on the edges of the trunk lid. From the thread posted those brackets may be upside down for shipping purposes. Pilz... I would start by removing the brackets. you may need additional hardware to mount the clips. I cant tell if the brackets have "Key holes" where a bolt would pass through and the then slide in a slot. Make sure to clean all the Double sided tape off real good and replace with a good brand like 3M. Congrats on the Rare Piece.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.