Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

G20.net flyers?

3K views 32 replies 17 participants last post by  CurtDragon 
#1 ·
I've been looking around on the site and can't seem to find any G20.net flyers.
Are there any?

#2 ·

#4 ·
That was the plan.

I've seen a p10 out in the parking lot in front of school for the past few days and decided to leave a nice little gift on his wind sheild.

I've found this site extremley usefull even thouh I never post. Most of the questions I've had were answered in a sticky, and the rest in replys or links to/on the thread.

#6 ·
I printed out the p10 one (wallett size via WindowsXP's picture viewer) and my friend asked "hat are you planning on doing with those?" -"Remember the G I told you about, the one you said looked like mine?" -"Yeah" -"I'm gona stick it on there. With super Glue."

I was obviosley kidding abot the super glue thing, but everyone got a kick out of it.

#7 ·
Any_Key said:
I printed out the p10 one (wallett size via WindowsXP's picture viewer) and my friend asked "hat are you planning on doing with those?" -"Remember the G I told you about, the one you said looked like mine?" -"Yeah" -"I'm gona stick it on there. With super Glue."

I was obviosley kidding abot the super glue thing, but everyone got a kick out of it.

LOL...another idea is go buy yourself some g20.net stickers and then if you ever pass by another g20, they'll get the hint. :cool:

#8 ·
Actually someone sugested that I print my own windsheild stickers if at all possable.
I do a lot of stuff that ends up with me putting stuff under people's wippers anyway.
Is there a way to print out those clear semi adhesice stickers that don't use glue to hold on to glass. Like the ones that come om computer monitors?

#14 ·
dsigns said:
True, but they are very generic.
i'm broke, so i can't be picky :p

Yahnozha said:
yeah, we are a classy establishment, we deserve better :lol:
agreed. g20.net needs reeeeallly nice ones since we are international (woo!) :lol:

#20 ·
#24 ·
these new flyers wont print right for me...

right clicking on my saved file results in blank pages coming out of the printer. printing thru ms paint results in a flyer centered on 4 pages...

any one else experience this lol?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.