Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
2M views 26K replies 203 participants last post by  Dane 
#1 ·
I'm not quite sure when it started, but a few of us NWG20's have been meeting for dinner, chat and whatever for a while now. We've missed a few weeks here and there, but have managed to keep it going fairly well. It's usually Colin (trbobrk), Charles GT20iR), and myself. However, we'd love to see any of the NWG20's there. We don't have a set day/time, but thus far it's been Thursdays around 7pm. And as for location, it's usually around the Southcenter area.

We're going to start posting pictures from each mini meet for your viewing pleasure...

#910 ·
that looks nice!!

i've been collecting some parts and what not here for my swap....mine will be done the first week of july...probably like the day or two after the 4th!:lol: it would be done sooner but my buddy only had days off during the week and i have vacation from work the week of the 4th....so i gotta wait till then!

#912 ·
littledog said:

Right here~
I'm new and I just saw a beige P11 with aftermarket 17"s ,Oregon plate, up here today in Vancouver, BC.
that was a bit of sarcasm....you will find that a lot of stuff on this thread is really sarcastic and inside jokes....:lol: :lol:

but anyway that P11 you saw i don't believe it is anyone that we know....but i could be wrong!

#916 ·
92g20Red said:
lets shoot for somewhere that is between seattle and portland! like after the first week of July cause that is when my swap will be done!

POST 1000!!!!! :woohoo: :banana: :woohoo:
agree, like kelso. or portland. or oregon city. lol hey congrats man. 1000 post. my post count has exponentially slowed down. i think im less of a post whore now. cant wait to hit 2000 tho. change my name to something cool and change my status to something wierd.

#917 ·
TheBlazinAzn said:

agree, like kelso. or portland. or oregon city. lol hey congrats man. 1000 post. my post count has exponentially slowed down. i think im less of a post whore now. cant wait to hit 2000 tho. change my name to something cool and change my status to something wierd.
why don't you do the cool thing and become a sponsor?;)

#918 ·
i ahve been seriously tring to get around to that. i wanna know whats in those uber cool how to's!! first paycheck will go to that, how does that sound?

http://g20.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36465

woohoo got pics up. represent!

any plans for NWG20 decals?

oh and i think its rob..you still got them sweaters? i am interested.