**P10 Bulb Guide** - Page 2
G20.net is the premier Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: **P10 Bulb Guide**

G20 Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by satanshollow
    I should order some too, like 2-3 sets of all the bulbs so I have them on hand. hard getting the right part numbers though.

Some of the part numbers I had from that list are apparently not good. I'll have to email justin!

edit: ooops those are nissan part numbers listed above.

Anyways, I did a parts search on everything g20 and found these:

Part Number: 2754550j05 List Price Core Price Your Price
    LAMP-HEATER CON $3.90 $0.00 $2.93

Part Number: 2754550j00 List Price Core Price Your Price
    LAMP-HEATER CON $3.90 $0.00 $2.93

Part Number: 25169F9900 List Price Core Price Your Price
    No Part Found $0.00 $0.00 $0.00

Part Number: 2516989905 List Price Core Price Your Price
    BULB $2.98 $0.00 $2.24

Part Number: 2516989912 List Price Core Price Your Price
    No Part Found $0.00 $0.00 $0.00

So they have 3 out of the 5 bulbs.
    So after replacing 3 bulbs, I am still going to have 2 dark spots? Joy....

2. Remove Advertisements
    G20.net
    Advertisements

what about the bulb for the glove box?

Quote Originally Posted by rmyc
    P10 INFINITI G20

Dome light
    DE3175

Step/Courtesy light
    Which one is the light in the centre of the roof? Just behind the sunroof? I want to put a bright LED in that one, but it sure isn't a 194. It has a bayonet type base.

Bayonet I mean this type of base:

I just ordered some bulbs from everything g20. I hope I have this right.

P/N 27545-50J05 for the dial, 0-4 HVAC fan speed
    P/N 27545-0E000 for the HVAC buttons 2 required
    P/N 25169-89905 for hazard and defog that lights up with dash lights
    P/N 25169-89912 for blinking hazard light when you activate it.

I'll let you guys know. Probably won't be for a couple of weeks as its coming in the mail.

Dammit, I found some more bulbs burnt out. I was warming up my car this morning. I don't know why I never noticed this before, I've had the car for two years now. But, the power window switched between the front seats actually light up! Only my rear drivers side still works, albeit very fainly. Upon close inspection the other ones including the lockout button are all supposed to light up! i have no idea what kind of bulbs they use though.

Damn, and I just ordered some bulbs from everythingg20 recently.

Nobody? I guess i'm the only freak who wants to have all the bulbs working

G20 Newbie
    Haha no I want all my bulbs to work too! At night sometimes I turn my stereo off completely and my car is so dark it's creepy. And I still catch myself turnin on a light when I'm driving to change a setting on the heater control cuz I have yet to memorize the stupid thing. And maybe one of these days I'll pull the center console out if I can figure it out and check out the bulbs. It's a little too cold for me but I have all the time in the world. Maybe I'll pull it into the garage tomorrow and check for myself. Maybe take the bulb to radioshack and see what they got.. if anything... maybe just maybe...

G20 Newbie

Rplacement bulbs 4 window switches & dash

http://www.topbulb.com/find/prod_lis...Category_E_727
    Made it easy to get bulbs. Now just get em in. Don't forget those lighted front window switches. If I remember they were a bitch but worth it!
    Just go to topbulb.com I tried to get you to the right page but it didn't work, but there there!!!!!
    Last edited by time4myg20; Jan 09, 09 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Site won't work

P10 hvac bulbs

The part number for the individual bulbs for the HVAC on the P10 are different depending on the lot# stamped on the unit so I don't recommend ordering individual bulbs unless you know which one you have.

The part number 27545-62J00 is a bag with 7 bulbs in it. 1 bulb for the AC button, and two different sets of 3 bulbs for the rest of the HVAC so you'll be covered either way. It is like $5 from a Infiniti Dealer, way cheaper to buy as a set than individually.

G20 Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trbobrk View Post
    The part number for the individual bulbs for the HVAC on the P10 are different depending on the lot# stamped on the unit so I don't recommend ordering individual bulbs unless you know which one you have.

The part number 27545-62J00 is a bag with 7 bulbs in it. 1 bulb for the AC button, and two different sets of 3 bulbs for the rest of the HVAC so you'll be covered either way. It is like $5 from a Infiniti Dealer, way cheaper to buy as a set than individually.
    ok- so now i'm going to tear my dash apart for the 3rd time, now that i know what to buy. any opinion on whether or not to replace with led's?

Quote Originally Posted by trbobrk View Post

Good to know, thanks.

G20 Newbie
    for some wierd reason my 02 g20 doesnt have the bulbs its suppose to and it has the 1156A...my driver side corner light works perfect but the passanger side doesnt turn on when i turn on the lights...they only work when the hazard is on...what do u guys think it could be the problem?

G20 Newbie
    ts a rebuilt by the way...i dunno if they put the p10 harness...i bought it 3 days ago and it looks fishy...any help?

G20 Senior Member
    So what's up with the light number of the one in the sunroof controls?

G20 Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by TE's02p11G View Post
    Where's the p11 bulb guide!!
    no one care's about p11s lol

I took my dash out today to get at the bulbs. I have a 1995 G20t with manny tranny.

1st you have to remove the top and bottom covers behind the steering wheel which house the ignition switch. There are 6 phillip screws to remove. Take those out.

2nd. Remove the plastic surround housing underneath the steering column, 6 or 7 screws, phillips again.

3rd. Take out piece directly in front of dash, 4 phillips.

4th, take out dash, 4 phillips.

Now you can reach behind the gauge cluster and unplug the 3 plugs. Now you can get the cluster out.

These are what the little bulbs look like:

Below, the light brown housing (5 of them) has the 194 bulb. The other light brown smaller housing described below. Sorry I didn't get a pic of it.

The small light brown are Toshiba A14V3LW There are only 2 of these.

The dark brown are Toshiba A14V1.4W There are 11 of these.

Here I found 3 194 bulbs burnt out!

This is the back of the left side of the cluster. Some don't have bulbs as there is nothing to light up in the top two. My car is manual so I don't have O/D.

Now this is front of the cluster on the left side. I've owned this car for almost 5 years and did not know I had a fuel light (Never came on, bulb isn't burnt out), washer fluid bulb (also not burnt out), O/d doesn't apply, but now my oil light doesn't work but the bulb is fine. Probably the oil sender. Rest of those work fine for me. I held this up to a light to illuminate them all.

Ok, this is the back of the right side of the cluster.

Here is the front right all lit up. Self explanatory. I've seen all these lit up including the CEL lol.

Right side again except I got the air bag light lit up. This is a special LED with a circuit board on it. I have to check to see if it lights up, I never look at it.

As for the clock bulb, it looks the same as the (dark brown socket) bulbs. I rubbed off the number pulling it out of the socket. I imagine its a 1.4w. The clock bulb worked until I took out the cluster tonight, now it doesn't work lol. I don't have spares.

I also replaced the ignition light bulb which looks again looks like the dark brown housing with 1.4w bulb.

If you guys know the part number of the 1.4w bulb please let me know!

I hope you find this useful, I spent 2 hours doing this instead of playing Battlefield 2 online :P

Now I have to order an oil sender unit I guess.

On my car, the clock bulb usually doesn't work for a little while after you plug the cluster back in, I'm not sure why. It usually comes back though.

I checked the bulb with a meter and its shorted out.

So I was thinking of changing the colour to something easy on the eyes, like amber. I'm looking at the superbrightleds website, they have the SMD's which are 20 lumens and $4.95 each. Or they have regular ones with 4, 5 or 6 LED's.

Is 20 lumens too bright for the cluster? Or will I be ok with say 4 leds? Will I still be able to dim it or will that not work with LED's?

As for the instruments, are they the 74 bulb number?

Ok, so bulb type #74 works for the clock lamp and ignition lamp, any anything else using the same kind.

I took those blue condoms off the 168/194 bulbs that light up the gauge cluster, so I kinda have an amber/orange looking dash now. Also one of them was already burnt out from the time I had take those pics up above!

But I would like to try the LEDs to get a rich orange glow.

Can anybody confirm that the USDM fog lights carry the same bulb as the JDM fogs? and also, on the first page it says H3-55w...isn't 55w a little too hot for that small space if I was getting HIDs?