Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

Mitsuoka Ryoga I

15K views 29 replies 21 participants last post by  trbobrk 
#1 · (Edited)
Don't know how many of you are familiar with the Mitsuoka car company... they're a small Japanese firm that stick retro-styled front and rear-ends on normal Japanese sedans (my personal favorite is the New Viewt, which is based on the Nissan March/Micra, of which I also have a diecast of.)

Anywho, what might interest y'all is the Mitsuoka Ryoga I, which is based on the P11 Primera

See less See more
#14 ·
#16 ·
Crap... posts come flying sometimes...

Oh, and I should probably mention, Mitsuoka's official website isn't really all that updated, they still have a page for the OLDER Viewt, which is based on the previous generation, boxier, March/Micra... it's amazing how well the rounder, curvier new March/Micra lends itself to being a retro Jaguar Mk.II :p

#25 ·
front end looks somewhat of an Alfa Romeo...

#28 ·
What about the Mitsuoka Orochi? It's their "supercar"...I think it looks decent, and it's got a Toyota 3.3L V6 in it - how's that for mad performance? I can't read their website, but I think it's mostly about the styling, like an everyman's supercar or something.

#29 ·

What's this then? toyota crown???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.