Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

what'd you do to your G20 today?

1M views 11K replies 804 participants last post by  sweetkoitoh 
#1 ·
Stole it from another forum, I don't think i've ever seen this thread here, so let's give it a shot.

today i looked at my G20, thought about working on it, and then went out and bought parts for the Jetta instead. Oh yeah, then i used it as a drink holder while i was polishing my new intake manifold.

#2 ·
After coming home from running errands in my G, I was watching tv. Then I decided to go outside and see just how hot it was today. Ended up admiring my beautiful car for about 5 or 10 minutes and wiping it down with a wet cloth. I also realized I really need to claybar it.
Later on, I swept the garage I get to park in now that my sister's moved in to college.

lol... you shouldn't have asked...

#3 ·
i finally finished my grille customizing project, at least everything until i get some paint, and then have to add mesh to the back. and i put it back on the car where it belongs, been missing for about three weeks.

can't rush perfection!

JK i work slow sometimes.

on a side note, i have been able to use my driver's door for two whole days now after about a month of climbing through the passenger side (BTW i am 6'5"). YAY

#21 ·
drove it to work and back...i shouldve seen this thread yesterday.......i couldve written "Installed Dual DVD/CD Head unit with 7" LCD screen".....and i wired it so i dont have to be in park or with the ebrake to have it play...

EDIT: stupid HTML codes didnt work...:angry:

EDIT^2: i just remembered they have to be in [ ] and not in < >:dead:

#27 ·
Friday: Observed the one year anniversary.
Saturday:I noted that I have put 8,752 miles on my G since I bought him. (Yes, I am well aware that I have no life and don't have many places to go.)
Sunday: Admired the G thru my bedroom window.
Monday: Drove 9 miles in the rain to work whilst pondering having my brakes checked and ogling a shiny white P11 that passed me during the commute.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.