Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

Slapped some goodies on the p11

5K views 27 replies 13 participants last post by  nismojunkie 
#1 ·
So far ive done the foglight rewire, jdm duals with hid's, and coil overs. Heres a couple of pics. More to come, its really dirty right now

See less See more
#5 ·
Thanks! I agree, I want a sport grill and clear fender markers and bumper markers. Coils are nice. Not as stiff as the last set I had on my p10, but I love them.

looks nice but go lower please :teeth: what coils you running?
Ha, I actually want to raise it, I have a major incline as a driveway lol

Good for you bro, I would be pumped to be where you're at rn.
Thanks man!

#8 ·
I want wheels but i actually kind of like these. Hella sunk though.

good to hear about the coilovers. as it looks right now, for me its between zp's or bc coilovers. pending on how my carppy summer job pays me lol
Haha if you can afford em get em. I gotta dial these in, some weird rubbing and clanking noises

#13 ·
nice car!

#18 ·
Thanks!

i just did the jdm duals with hids also, did you do anything with the inner lights? my hids only work on high beam if i put low beam theres only parking light, idk lol just curious how you set yours up
Right now I only have the low beams wired up. They come one when I turn the headlights on. I have yet to wire my high beams in, im waiting for a relay harness before I wire them. You probably have yours wired so your low beam is going into the high beam connector. Try switching connectors around. Use a volt meter to make it easiest.

why run spacers on stock rims? she looks good as is, drop and duals are the most important crucial mods. FYI i have a MINT black Nissan grill (non-sport) FS.
Yea I like it how it is, no rubbing issues. Must not be suckered in to buying anything else from you :x

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.