Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

F/S P10-11 90a Polyu motor/trans/xmember mount inserts

27K views 639 replies 95 participants last post by  hurddawg 
#1 · (Edited)
F/S P10-11 90a Polyu motor, trans, and xmember mount inserts

Yes, that's right.. finally someone (me, Loren, LoCo, lpctq@msn.com = PAYPAL ) is making direct press in poly motor mount inserts. These inserts are being offered in a few options for all Infiniti G20's.

First is the inserts with sleeves on their own. The cost for this option is:
$60 for each crossmember(between the crossmember and engine/trans, the small ones) insert
$75 for each trans(drivers side upper) and motor(passenger side upper) insert.
$170 for a set of 3 incl. Pass side, Trans side, and one xmmbr (This is for P10 as I am not making the dogbone replacement front lower mount)
$220 for a set of 4 incl. Pass side, Trans side, and two xmmbr(This is for P11, including both round xmember mounts, or P10 when you're doing the P11 xmember swap to run 4 mounts in your P10)

The second option is buying the inserts and having them pressed into your core mounts. This option would cost the same for the inserts, but there will be a small fee for that pressing service.
The last option will include buying complete units from me on an exchange/core charge basis. Pay for the inserts, pressing fee, and core charge(s) up front and then send cores back within 2 weeks when you receive the package to get your core charge back.

$15 each for pressing in less than a set.
$55 for pressing in a set.
$35 for xmember mount core charge.
$70 for motor or trans mount core charge.

Gentlemen, please include exactly what mounts you are paying for. I need the year and which mounts to fit that year(full set of 3 for p10, 4 for p11, or which singles). I can't send what you want when you don't tell me, and I really try not to rely on memory because it's too easy to make mistakes. Thanks.

One thing I want to mention about getting complete mounts from me instead of sending in your cores. I can only work with how nice the cores are that I'm sent.

I ship these by printing the shipping label with PayPal. Include your correct shipping address in your PayPal and send funds as "payment" option. Not doing this increases the chance of shipping problems. Putting the address in the notes window will probably not give you the end result you want.
Shipping, insurance, delivery confirmation, and PayPal fees will all be included for $25 for each set, and less for singles, more outside the USPS Flat Rate shipping area.

So, pricing for full sets, pressed into my cores, shipped and all, buying them outright, is $440 for p10 and $525 for p11.

Here is a couple sample pics of a xmember mount insert, and assembly.

Full P11 set ready to install

This pic is from Happynole Joe, notice he has my crossmember bushings installed also.

PayPal is lpctq@msn.com. In the note section on PayPal I'll need to know what mounts you want.

Any questions, that is also my email of course, or pm me here, or post here, or catch me in chat, or...

See less See more
#5 ·
This is awesome! Thanks!

Just to clarify somethings.

Say I wanted a set of 4 (front+Rear+Tranny+Passenger) for a 00+ 5spd P11 already pressed in and ready to go....

i would have to pay 300 (260 intro price) + 40 (pressing fee) + ? (core charge). And when i get your mounts, i return my old mounts to you and you would reimburse the core charge back to me?

#34 ·
I wanted to make note of the fact that these are not only available in sets guys. If you need one or two of which ever mount that is absolutely fine also. I've started making the rear xmember mounts first and will have some of those ready by the end of the week.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.