Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

Davew7

7K views 93 replies 46 participants last post by  SR2.Slow 
#1 ·
Sent my Primera Badge in a snap..Great guy and seller..I recommend everyone to give their money to him LOL..thanks again man :)

#5 ·
Dro said:
thx for taken the time to help me out on the photos man. good lookin out
Thanks bro. I'm glad it worked. It wasnt long ago that I was on the same page.

randyo156 said:
excellent buyer
A+
Thanks Dave
Thanks Randy!

#9 ·
Traded some stuff with Dave, got shipped fast. Good guy to deal with.
Thanks man :thumbsup:

Luppo

#11 ·
odin said:
Traded some stuff with Dave, got shipped fast. Good guy to deal with.
Thanks man :thumbsup:

Luppo
Thanks Luppo! Dont forget about my other request. :naughty:

TexasP11 said:
Got my primera and nissan badges from Dave today! Wrapped up tight as hell and very fast shipping!! No need to doubt this cat at all!! Definitely an asset to the G community!
Thanks for the kind words Jeff.

#12 ·
Dave = Awesome

Never did post anything on the compressor you sent me. Heavy as hell but came packed so well it took me 20 minutes to get all the foamy stuff out. Rock on, player. :smoke:
Did I mention he sent it for only postage? Like I said, Rock on player. :smoke:

#13 ·
ej_up_late said:
Never did post anything on the compressor you sent me. Heavy as hell but came packed so well it took me 20 minutes to get all the foamy stuff out. Rock on, player. :smoke:
Did I mention he sent it for only postage? Like I said, Rock on player. :smoke:
Thanks Erik!
My wife had bought a bunch of stuff so I had the extra foam.
Glad to help out fellow G owner.

#16 ·
NismoG20T said:
Dave...is the man...fast shipping and also a great guy...very understanding and also a great salemen...(Gave me his business card)...lol...so u think i can take out a loan for a HUGE turbo? lol...
That was just in case somethin happened but now that you mention it lets talk about some home equity for that VVL-T set up..... :smile:
I hope the badge serves you well, gray doublesided ftw. D

Mautai916 said:
bought a ground kit from me, quick payment, easy to deal with. Great guy~ :thumbsup:
Thanks Martin, you have helped me tremendously on here. :thumbsup:

#18 ·
krookednose7 said:
~highly recomended that you buy whatever dave is selling because he will ship quickly and there will be no hassle!!!! great seller, love my purchase! THANKS!~
Thanks Trevor. Thats what it's all about, no hassle. :smile: D

#23 ·
I dont care what the other members say about Dave, hes an OK guy. :lol: But really, you couldnt ask for a better guy to do business with. I received the item in no time at all, in perfect condition. AAA+++

#24 ·
P11Gdub said:
Dave is an awesome buyer. payment sent with a quickness.
Thanks Mike, looks like I'll be sending more $$$ soon

AzG20P11 said:
I dont care what the other members say about Dave, hes an OK guy. :lol: But really, you couldnt ask for a better guy to do business with. I received the item in no time at all, in perfect condition. AAA+++
LOL, thanks a bunch mang!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.