Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

NismoG20T buy/sell feedback

6K views 46 replies 34 participants last post by  Gxplus 
#1 · (Edited)
everyone give me feedback...lol

#8 ·
P11Gdub said:
GREAT seller. bought a pair of JDM corners, and they came VERY SECURELY PACKAGED. he used 100 ft. of bubble wrap, lots of peanuts, and a few rolls of packing tape. hahaha, this guy knows how to ship fragile parts.
HMMMM I WONDER WHERE HE WORKS... LOL... GREAT TO KNO MIKE, HE'S A KOOL KID...

SORRI OFF TOPIC

#11 ·
Very thorough work, in communication as well as in shipping. Very careful packing and shipping was superfast. An example for many sellers. My Carbing LCA looks terrific.
Thanks Michael: A1 !!

#15 ·
Excellent seller with excellent communication. A++++++++++++++ seller. WILL do busines again without any hesitation. Great guy here.

Seriously, this guys stinks cause he is the sh*t!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

If you need JDM parts, this guy is the MAN!!!

#22 ·
Mike is the Shizzle. He bought my spare rear mat & sold me some JDM brows at the same time. These brows are so JDM I need a translator to read the paper that came with em! :p D

#23 ·
great seller, got my tails within 1 day of (full) payment. so well packaged i needed a grenade launcher to get to the taillights.

#25 ·
got the package fresh and clean in a mile of bubblewrap liek the others. excellent seller, thanks for the care in packaging. any suggestions from removing the black goop from the lenses?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.