Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

East Bay/South Bay - Mountain Run?

102K views 1K replies 43 participants last post by  j-tek 
#1 · (Edited)
If you're here, you've either already taken a run or two, so ignore this new junk at the top of this thread, or you're here because you've stumbled across the picture-link thing in my signature. If you're in or are going to be in the Bay Area of California, read on and join the fun, if you clicked it by accident and aren't anywhere close, feel free to read about the fun...

Basically, want to take a cruise or run through some of the Bay Area mountain or canyon roads? It's a nice way to de-stress, and put the hundreds or thousands of dollars you've dropped into your suspension to work. Just remember to keep your ego in check, make sure your car is in good running condition to make it up and back home, be aware of your surroundings, and remember to just have fun, it's not race, just a few drivers, enjoying what they do, driving.

-ATTENTION- Check this post for updates -ATTENTION-

Time: Saturday, February 21st or Sunday, February 22nd
East Bay Location: Union City Jolibee's - 32460 Dyer St. Union City, CA 94587 (Then migrate to the close by In-And-Out)
South Bay Location: ---

Confirmed to go: ---

---

PM me, or post in this thread if you're trying to take a touge run or cruise!

See less See more
#5 ·
Didn't go, hah, just planning this together...

Tell you guys what, if it's cool to meet at Great Mall, I can show 4 different mountain roads in the East Bay, all freakin' close together...

Don't like posting the names of the roads though...

Just outta fear, you know?

#7 ·
Anyone down? Just pick a day, not Monday or Wednesday nights though, since I have AM classes the next day.

But yeah, we can meet at the Great Mall and hit 4 roads, or meet in Union City and hit 3 roads.

#9 ·
After the two weeks, or after 10pm?

Either way, personally, I prefer late night driving, less chance of on coming cars, and if there are any, you can spot their headlights on the road.

#10 ·
then i'm in. i live close to The Great Mall. actually, the OT will only be 10-7 on the weekends. this week, i'm available on Thursday night, and Sunday evening. and for next week, i don't have any plans (loser). so LMK if you want to go soon, or wait for more G's.

#15 ·
Ack, heh, I'll keep this thread updated then.

^_^

I go around once a week now, so, could be a weekly thing if anyone else wants to come through too, or I could meet up with some of you by your local roads, to save you a trip up here, plus I'd get to see a new road.

I should have saved pashnit, knew a place like that was too good to stay around [free] forever.

-_-;;

But yeah, anyone just post up if you wanna come through, or want anyone to come through to wherever you're at, if feel like playing tour guide.

#16 ·
krookednose7 said:
f--- i wish i had seen this thread earlier. i cant tonight, i got a hockey game to go to, but in the future i will be down. imma subscribe to this thread so post future drives in here.
go Sharks!

hiimj0ne said:
I might have been up for it if it wasn't 3 days in advance. :(
wah! :(

#19 ·
LaYzEe, I'm down for Sunday night. Plus give a couple of extra days if other people wanna come too.

When is it good for everyone else?

If we meet in Union City, I'm practically down half of the week if someone wants to go, basically Thursday night to Sunday night.

Although personally, I don't like going with more than 3 or 4 cars total, just for safety's sake if anything happens, plus not to bring too much heat to the area, 5 cars of the same make and model is cool as hell, but, looks pretty suspicious too.

But yeah, Sunday night 10:30~ sounds good if anyone else is down...

#20 ·
IONO_Anything said:
Although personally, I don't like going with more than 3 or 4 cars total, just for safety's sake if anything happens, plus not to bring too much heat to the area, 5 cars of the same make and model is cool as hell, but, looks pretty suspicious too.
true, but it'll still look hella tight! LoL...we gotta be sneeeaakky about it.. :bandit: im down for this sunday....anyone else?? SJ people, where you at????

#21 ·
IONO_Anything said:
5 cars of the same make and model is cool as hell, but, looks pretty suspicious too.

But yeah, Sunday night 10:30~ sounds good if anyone else is down...
damn, is anyone down to meet a little earlier? i work until 7 on Sunday, but then have a 12 hour shift on Monday. and a five car run would be hella sick. Jon needs to take some pics...

LaYzEe said:
true, but it'll still look hella tight! LoL...we gotta be sneeeaakky about it.. :bandit: im down for this sunday....anyone else?? SJ people, where you at????
reporting for duty, sir! here's the report on my battle damage: http://www.g20.net/forum/showpost.php?p=604257&postcount=23

#24 ·
Hahah, sa'll good.

Anywho, 10pm cool?

It's just any earlier and it's just not as cool, the 1st two roads we hit, get some traffic any earlier.

Also we pass by a police station on the way to the canyon, so, keep it cuts.

^_^

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.