Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

Featured Member of the Month - March 2009

38K views 71 replies 54 participants last post by  Kidcaffeine 
#1 ·
Featured Member of the Month - March 2009
Jati's (malady) 2002 Infiniti G20

click image(s) to enlarge​

G20.net: How, when & why did you first acquire your Infiniti G20?
malady: We went to the Infiniti Dealership because the G20 was being discontinued and the ads were saying they were 20k so of course we checked them out and bought 2. It turned out that they made a typo on the ad with the price, but they had to keep their deal. The car ended up being an agency car for my mom and when she retired she ended up keeping it. I paid off the remaining car payments which was 5k. And BAM!@!@#! I had my first car with 40k.

G20.net: What were your original plans for the car and have they changed?
malady: I really didn't know much about the G20. All I wanted at most was a nice sound system. I couldn't even change my oil and now I'm doing suspension swaps. Go figure....

G20.net: What performance modifications have you made to your car?
malady: Hot Shot Cold Air Intake Hybrid(2.5-3in piping) with JWT Pop Charger, Magnaflow Muffler, Grounding Kit, Advanced Timing 18d

G20.net: Do you have any dyno numbers?
malady: No.

G20.net: What suspension modifications have you made to the car?
malady: Agility Stabilis Coilovers. Carbing Front Strut Bar. Octo Rear Strut Bar, and Addco Rear Sway Bar.

G20.net: Any cosmetic modifications to the exterior?
malady: Impul Style Grille. Wing West Lip. JDM Dual Headlights. Clear bumper lights. JDM Window Visors. 20% Window Tint. G20Style CF Pillar and CF Fog insert. Black Top. BMW Rear Window Spoiler. Racing Hart C2's. Tinted G20Style LED Tailights and 6K HID's.

G20.net: How about the interior?
malady: Squash Air Freshener.... 2 kinds . Black Light Dome Light.

G20.net: Have you made any upgrades to the stock sound system?
malady: Pioneer Avic D3 with 8g hd via Ipod. knu konceptz Amp Wire Kit. b-quiet sound damping. Alpine M500 Amp. JL Audio 10w6 Sub.

G20.net: Any future modifications we should look out for?
malady: Turbo.

G20.net: How and when did you first find G20.net?
malady: I think i was looking for rims one day and I couldn't find much. Then i stumbled upon "G20" on wikipedia and there was a g20.net link on the bottom

G20.net: How has this site benefited you?
malady: This site is the best! I have never been one to hang around a forum to long, but this place has become my home. I was unaware of the potential of the g20 as well as the following. Without this site I wouldn't be able to obtain the parts that i have, as well as achieving the look i wanted. I didn't know anything about cars, and because of G20.net i feel like no one can touch my car because no one can take better care of her than me.

G20.net: Any last comments you would like to make?
malady: THANKS TO EVERYONE on the site

much respect to:

Master modder Eric, my ride wouldn't be the same without your expertise

knowledge
p11gdub
nismog20t
g20-budo
00 blk g20t
uncle dave
cavern
casual
wimpywilly
treydee
sarcazm
chikpleaz
stuntz
bgreen
hiimjone
defaeced
cesardrgn
gdubt
chris
p10det
kris
koojo
kidcaffiene

and everyone else i forgot. Without you g20/primeras would be dead! thanks for making my car what it is today. I think ill keep my g for life: look out what is to come in the future.

PEACE

See less See more
#2 ·
SWEET!!! "malady" Jati you well deserve MOTM!!!
Sexy ride and a great guy behind the wheel. Congrats bud!!!

#7 ·
/\/\/\ I like to think mine did too. ;)

Shout out to teh Unc!!! Great looking ride, very sleak & cleanly modded. One of my favs & a standup guy too. :thumbsup:

#11 ·
^ Your making me hungry by looking at that avatar or yours!!!
last time i had a Six Dollar burger was last summer in SoCal :(
i hate Chicago...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.