Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wow its been forever since I have been back on here! My old username is AlwayzJ, can't remember my password and have no idea what email I used 10+ years ago either. My 1999 G20 finally died last October, transmission went out. So i'm parting out EVERYTHING, I also have Tein coilovers that's how its dropped, I would sell those too but I would have to pay someone at least $200-250 to take them off so not sure if someone would offer me enough to make it worth it. I'm located in Raleigh NC so if you aren't local everything has to be shipped which isn't a problem I'm an experienced power seller on ebay for other things. Here is my CL post to get some details and view pics, the very last pic on CL is how it looked at its prime. The after market rear bumper is IMPUL and super rare, I paid $1200 for it years ago and that really set the car off.

https://raleigh.craigslist.org/pts/d/raleigh-infiniti-g20-part-out/6892528193.html

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
geez.. if its automatic, I even have an automatic transmission that's good!
yes its automatic, I took it to AAMCO last October when the car was still drivable and they quoted me $3000 to rebuild the transmission, not even a week later the car died. buying your tranny + paying to have someone install it would be $2000+ i'm sure, it's only worth $1200 since it has 210,000 miles on it now, so I opted to just get another car and the G20 has just been sitting in my driveway since then until I was in the mood to take all these pics and create the CL ad.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts