1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
I met Gate Cat
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
01-07-07 Bay Area Jollibee Lunch!

Who: US!

What: Time to get fobby at Jollibee! http://www.jollibee.com.ph/

Where: Jollibee! Union Landing, Union City! http://www.jollibee.com.ph/detail_intl.php?ID=1&code=2

When: Next Sunday the 7th! Noon!

Why: Because I want chicken, rice, and gravy! ...and you want hot dogs in your spaghetti!

Jollibee is no Elephant Bar, so i'm looking at an average of 6-8 bucks for a meal. Fast filipino food is teh way to go! :LOL:

t3h List:
YES:
1. hiimj0ne/Jon + 2 (Joanne and Airis)
2. junknstuff
3. MauiBlueG20 + 1
4. P11gdub
5. riazabzal
6. Amek + 1
7. krookednose7

MAYBE:
1. IONO_Anything
2. LaYzEe

·
Registered
188 Posts
Jollibee

What time is this going to be.

Around 1 or so?

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Once again, put me as a maybe...

I won't know literally until a day or two before...

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
F.O.B's :p

I liked Elephant Bar.

but my opinion doesn't matter on this one cause Im back in SoCal. :geek:

·
Registered
859 Posts
hot dogs in my spaghetti!!!!!!!! shit they stole my mom's recipe dam it we could be rich by now AHHHHHHHH!! i'll see if i can make it

·
Registered
373 Posts
tara!!! jolibee tayo! sarap dyan 'pre! :thumbsup: damn finally got online after being away from the internet for 6 days....i cant liiiiive without internet :dead: but anyways, i think im down to go. not so sure if i have other plans, but since its a sunday i might be free. please put me on the maybe list jon. oh and i can give u the emblem n badges too :bandit:

·
Registered
140 Posts
i have something to do at noon, can i still come late? After you guys have eaten?

·
V3.0 VE-T
3,175 Posts
TE's02p11G said:
Man, tempting.. but far for me! Unless Marty wants to carpool! Add me to maybe list!
haha its funny.. its always "i wont go unless he goes" lol... cause we're both too dan lazy to drive!! hahah. But i dun think i can make it to this meet guys... been really busy with school -_-'' anyways... have fun!

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
reyesjnj said:
hot dogs in my spaghetti!!!!!!!! shit they stole my mom's recipe dam it we could be rich by now AHHHHHHHH!! i'll see if i can make it

dude your moms recipe must have been spread around all of the Philippines cause thats how my grandma's been making it and goes for the rest of my family and friends family too. :p

·
Registered
140 Posts
k, so how long are you guys planning to stay around? Since it starts at noon, i think i can show up at 1, is that fine?

·
I met Gate Cat
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
riazabzal said:
k, so how long are you guys planning to stay around? Since it starts at noon, i think i can show up at 1, is that fine?
Yeah, we'll still be there

·
Registered
859 Posts
Ugly said:
dude your moms recipe must have been spread around all of the Philippines cause thats how my grandma's been making it and goes for the rest of my family and friends family too. :p
right but my mom is latina and never been to the philippine's

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
Guys...if I still lived in the Bay Area, this is a meet I COULD get my wife to goto!! :)

She loves Jolibee!! (the fact that she's Pinay doesn't hurt I guess) :naughty:

Infact she had her uncle bring us some Jolibee spaghetti home yesterday from the LA area..

Have a good meet you guys!!

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
reyesjnj said:
Yeah.. but is your mom's spaggetti sweet? :evil:

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
reyesjnj said:

aaaaaaaaaaahh yes...but maybe a filipino friend of hers kicked her down with the secret recipe back in the day? hahaha :p

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
TE's02p11G said:
Man, tempting.. but far for me! Unless Marty wants to carpool! Add me to maybe list!
come through and get your H&R springs! try to convince Henry or AzNhOmEbOi32 (Marcus) to drive. Marcus has dibs on my Octotat RSTB, so he might be down.

i guess i'll be there. never tried Jolibee's though. Goldilocks is OK, and i wanna try a new spot called Lechon Factory. with a name like that, how can it not be good?

1 - 20 of 85 Posts