Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a possible upgrade for the P11 and P10. You have to bore out the hole for the mounting bracket slightly and redrill the rotors. It was documented on nissanperformancemag for the 02-06 Altimas. The only difference is the new nissans come with a 19mm bolt instead of our 17mm bolt which locks the caliper in place. Mossy Nissan specifically notes it will work with previous Maxima's which share the same front brake setup as the P11. Requires 17 inch rims. For $375 plus shipping you get

04 Maxima Calipers w/ 43k
12.6 inch Cross drilled and slotted rotors slightly used
Axxis Ultimates slightly used

·
Registered
421 Posts
I want the se-r calipers from the new altima se-r

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup it is, plus some drilling and enlarging of the bolt holes. Its a huge drill bit you have to use. Its like 19/36 I think. Takes only 20 min to drill with the right bit. My cousin NismoG20T has the pictures posted on the site. He has had the brakes for over a year now.

·
Registered
866 Posts
My cousin NismoG20T has the pictures posted on the site. He has had the brakes for over a year now.
HAHA he is the one that told me about the upgrade when I met him, cool guy.

thanks for the info, I will be doing this swap in a few months and I will definitely be doing a write up for it. Its a very inexpensive brake upgrade if you know the right places to source your parts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts