Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what you guys think of the new civic si? i'm trying to get a new car from graduation and i really like the new si.

Good choice....Bad Choice? lemme know your opinions.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Jaralaccs said:
I wont tell you to buy a honda over any nissan/infin but the hatchback's coming in july wait for that

What hatchback? There is a 2 door version and a 4 door version. The coupe (2 door) is already out and the sedan is comming soon.

There is no hatchback version of the civic that will be available in the US. (its ugly as fawk anyways!) :throwup:

The 2 door 2007 SI is a great car. 200hp, 6 speed, lsd, cool looking interior, honda reliability, and great gas milage. It wasnt named motortrends car of the year for nothing.

·
Registered
212 Posts
i love the way they look....

not to bad on the performance front...great when ur already rolling and a supercharger actually does somehing for this motor...i read articles about supercharged SI's getting 280wtq at 2000 rmp! thats nuts

·
Registered
404 Posts
1993longbeachg20 said:
what you guys think of the new civic si? i'm trying to get a new car from graduation and i really like the new si.

Good choice....Bad Choice? lemme know your opinions.
Anybody who is telling you NOT to get the Civic SI is being a Hater.. for the Money NO car compares with the quality and performance and the TECHNOLOGY of that car. Good luck..

·
I'm Better Than Zohaib
1,024 Posts
FaDe said:
How about the Si compared to the RSX-S? Is the couple extra thousand dollars for the S worth it?

honestly... depends on what you like better for looks..

then again the Motor is set up a bit differently like the new civic has a MAF setup so you have to be more cautios about modding it because there are extra sensors to play with and all.

·
G20 OG
6,684 Posts
DragonEye said:
honestly... depends on what you like better for looks..

then again the Motor is set up a bit differently like the new civic has a MAF setup so you have to be more cautios about modding it because there are extra sensors to play with and all.
really thats weird they would change to a maf all of a sudden

·
Registered
174 Posts
I really like both cars actually, and hope to buy something new when I graduate next year. I like little things in each and cant really decide which would be better. Ive started to lean toward the civic...

·
I'm Better Than Zohaib
1,024 Posts
ryu750 said:
Two Completly diffrent cars..

WERD!

i would go with the civic SI though... its not like you will be road racing it every day... keep your insurance a bit lower, and its a great car.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts