Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to hit 100,000 miles on my G and am wondering what kind of things do i need to look at replacing? This is my second car, but my first that i've had when it hit 100k miles...my Mystery Machine saw 148,800 when they towed it from my driveway. Anyway, do i need to have the timing chain checked/replaced, belts replaced etc....?

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
Have you went to the dealer to do their 90k miles maintenance inspection? They'll check everything for you. Yes, it will cost some bucks and although I usually avoid dealerships I would bend the rules just in this case since you just got the car.;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
definately take her for a checkup.... i'm really glad that i did when i bought mine because evidently the person who owned her before me didn't give her too much love, turns out i needed nearly all of my belts replaced..etc, cut my costs by doing most of the work myself, (thank god i have a mechanic for an uncle with all the tools in the world) she's still kicking strong at 138k

·
Registered
158 Posts
Mine has 158,000 miles + and still running just fine =) Just take care of her very well and she'll serve you for a long time ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts