Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had the problem of searchign these forums wondering if a g20 could handle a 100 shot of nitrous. Well i just wanted to say it can, and this is how i did it. i bought the nx system for the g20 and then got the correct jets from a friends system he had used, and i will look and see what size they are, and then i turned it on. Well first gear, it rips the daylights out of my tires, instant smoke. second gear is the same, and then it just slips the clutch in every other gear. I need a new clutch. I will tell you that the motor is makeing some funny noises after going through two bottles, and there is a funny clicking sound in the transmission. A guy at nitrous works told me to set up a seperate fuel system for the nitrous. I will tell you if that fixes the problem. (dad owns a dealership everything is under warranty, hint hint :) )

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh yeah the reason i posted this also is, what on earth is that clicking noise in my tranny. any one heard of this problem

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah its a 2002 with 27000 miles i am getting a new altenator, because of my subs, and they are going to warranty the tranny, and we have no clue whats wrong with the motor, it makes a horrible noise inbetween like 2500 and 3000 rpm

·
Registered
311 Posts
Is it an auto tranny?

And I hope to the great god of infiniti that you're using a progressive controller on that 100shot other wise you can wave goodbye to the transmission faster that you can say "what's that funny burning smell?" auto or otherwise.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hmm.. that sounds like a quick way past the speed limmiter, but i think i'll pass, i just enjoy driving, and i finnally got sliding down, so i have gone through 4 sets of tires, but the next pair i get i won't slide i swore to myself. i can vouch that it is the best car i have ever had. I had a 1997 c5 vette (hint at the c5 in my name) but that thing was so trashed it was not even funny, so i traded it into my dad on this car. which i love.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its a five speed, and the progressive controller, is switch on, full throttle, = extreme tire burning sensation, and car covering smoke

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Hey man if you don't mind I'd like you to see somethign for me. I just put in a new clutch at the dealership around here about 2 months back maybe sooner and I have BARELY fucking abused the thing. I can feel it slipping already which is way fucked up seeing how it has maybe 2k on it. I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i cut into the fuel return line coming off the fuel rail, then place a t fitting in there, and hooked it up to the fuel solenoid.

My buddy has a 1999 g20, and he has had lots of problems with his also, he had his replaced and its slipping again. Mine used to slip going into second but not any more. I would take it back and tell them its defective.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts