Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little history: I bought this red automatic p10 about a year ago right here on g20.net from another member for $300. There wasnt a body panel w/o dents on it, she got ~15mpg, had 205,000miles and was all original, but ran like a champ, i drove her home(illegally). Rust was becoming an issue which led me not to try to sell it whole. It just so happened that she became a savior to my lil brother when he totalled his ralliart, a savior to me when my radiator cracked, and a savior to my buddy when he totalled his turbo p10(for parts, his will be back soon). She did her duty proudly.
Not to mention she was beat on hard, including powerslides, jumps and attempted-torque-brake-peelouts. She took it all.

She had stopped wanting to start when i decided to clean the PCV valve, and i decided to part her out. The day the part-out was to begin, i tried crankin her one more time, and she fired, but it was too late, her fate was sealed, she would become a doner for others.

Many members here are now proud owners of her remains. And i hope she will live on in that effect. Shes a true proud example of a built-better-than-ford-tough Nissan.

She will be missed. By me especially. But not forgotten, as some of her tweaked parts will be making it onto my p11.

She will be towed away tomorrow around 6pm eastern time, donated to a cancer research charity, which i think makes her even better still. So heres to a great nissan, who did all and more than it was ever designed to do. :*( :sleep:

The future: The few remaining parts i have still for sale will be listed individually, all with pictures, and all profits will go to G20.net, to keep this place goin as long as G20's are around to enjoy it. (thread will be started next week, please dont pm me).

Thank you for reading, and enjoy the drive, cause there is only fewer of these cars everyday.

Mike :)

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It should also be noted that you find the nicest G20 people in the strangest places. The place i called to tow the car had a very nice receptionist who also owns a p10, a '95, and she was nice enough to bump me to top priority for tomorrows towing. G20 love ya'll.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Thats a good story, and actually made me feel bad when you mention less and less are around everyday...
P10 is going the way of the dodo bird (well I hope to keep mine forever, I bet somebody had a dodo they said that about as well tho)

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
ur p10 lives on in mine..the red dragon was great donor..but i needed more parts!!!!

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i will get the door moldings for you hehe

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
The hood, trunk, tires, and more live in my p10. They regenerated my p10 (atleast until the accident). In any case, thank you red dragon.

Also, Mike, would you happen to have any of the following:

-the little surround that goes around the ignition
-also if you still have that passenger side inner tire wall
-The piece that covers the back of the rear seat from inside the trunk

I think that is it for now!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Sounds like a great car man, glad you could have some fun with it before it died. By any chance could I get the passenger side headlight before you tow it off? I'd really appreciate it, I really don't want to buy it from the dealer.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Shes officially gone, right before 9pm on saturday she left. I will post some pics in a bit. Her remains will be listed later.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts