Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Nonaggressor
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***WARNING*** THESE PICTURES CONTAIN BLOOD, NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART

Want to know what happens when you take your 94 SE-R 115+MPH into the back of a semi without hitting the brakes, not wearing a seat belt, and no air bags...?

So I was minding my own business in my own lane doing 115+MPH when some lady in a Mercedez LUV on a cell phone decides to come into my lane (I was in her blind spot I guess).
Like the idiot I am I wasn't wearing my seat belt and my car did not have SRS air bags.
When she hit me I lost control and plowed into the semi in front of me.
That ejected me out the wind shield on the passenger side.
My knees managed to take out the steering wheel, stick, and glove compartment on my way out.
Needless to say I was pretty banged up (lucky to live)!
The window practically removed my right arm, they had to put me back together in the ER.
The damages to the car and I are beyond listing.
But in the end, I lived (thank God).
Don't worry about me now, this happened 5 years ago.
Now I drive a P11 with my seat belt on at all times and air bags all around me (I also keep it under 100MPH).
I hope my story serves as a good warning to those who drive like I did.

WATCH OUT FOR THOSE RICH LADIES ON CELL PHONES IN LUVs!!!

Most picture links have died.
Go here for re-uploaded pictures: http://s1122.photobucket.com/albums/l524/SRG20VE/SE-R Wreck/

If you are lucky enough to tell about it...

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
as much as youre an idiot for doing 115, good that youre still alive.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Holy crap dude! Thats horrible, glad you got out of it okay though

·
Registered
1,688 Posts

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Wow, lucky to be alive. I'm sure seeing the car afterwards as well as going thru your injuries was enuf to learn from. Glad you had your life lesson early and now your here enjoying your g like the rest of us.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
^^^BTW AZ, how does your wifey like the Altima?
My wifey likes em and talks my ear off daily about em.....:p

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
^^^No, of course not. Yes he shouldnt have been going so fast but whats the point of putting him on blast. He obviously knows he was driving in a manner that he shouldnt. I'm sure recovering from his injuries and dealing with the destroyed car was enuf of a lesson without hearing more. He clearly stated that he hoped his story served as a good warning too those that choose to drive like he did, not so we could tell him something he has probably heard more then necessary. Do I condone what he did? NO, should I chastise him for it? NO.
Just my opinion, no more no less. :smile:

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
^^^ i agree. the only reason i posted my shit was so others learn from my mistakes. believe me i have to be reminded of my crash everyday, scars on my body, aches . my family n friends remind me all the time how lucky i am to be alive. shieeet. coma, broken femur, lacerated liver, uncontrolled internal bleeding for a few days due to massive trauma(they had to cut part of my intestinal tract because of this. oh did i mention that i had to use a colostomy bag for 1.5 years aswell till thank god my original surgeon came back. i had a rare calcification that formed in my chest, so i almost had to have that damn bag forever. after my last 13 hour operation i am all good.) so yeah all of us who have crashed know we are idiots, please we dont need to be reminded about our stupidity but of how lucky we are that we have been given a 2nd chance.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
+1 Jorge. I read all your threads, you're luck just like Krist is.
He may be just as lucky if he has a good wman like you do. :smile:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts