Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
WCMIII/SR2012 FLAKER
5,201 Posts
hey, is that g20.net's Milf Hunter in the back, y/n???

2000 G-Twenty-T said:
ahhhh so sex
ya, especially with that commie basterd in the center, ahh teh sexo, jajajaja:p

Now I wished I had made the trip, but I got court tommorow for my Speeding/NO Insurrance citation on our SoCal summer nite drive... :dead: :dead: :dead:

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
Cesarin_se-r said:
ya, especially with that commie basterd in the center
i wouldn't give up any ass, so they were about to take it from me. :scream:
"don't look at me, Little Puppet..."

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
Cesarin_se-r said:
hey, is that g20.net's Milf Hunter in the back?
Yessir, The Ugly Guy made his NorCal appearance :geek: The only KHThrizzle there. Sucks we lost Elysha though...didn't even think to get her number. :-\

·
Registered
533 Posts
Sorry I don't mean to jack the thread but I thought it might be better than starting so many threads. I am no photographer and the color looks a little weird. Anyone that wants me to take out some pics because of the license plate please let me know.

·
Registered
859 Posts
yess.....the meet was a good time and the wifee was happey she went and she had a good time....also the coolest thing was when we where all line up at the toll(bridge) all G's line up taking over....yesss

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
Cesarin_se-r said:
^^nice pics..:thumbsup:
& Uggs, your P11 is just SCREAMING for tint...:p
Yeah I know brah :p its gonna be slapped on when I get back home to SD. I just didnt want to drive all the way up here and risk getting a ticket yadadadiig haha :geek: But it should be on there for the Oxnard meet =)

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
reyesjnj said:
autocrossblonde sorry we lost you!!!!!

I know!!! Im so sorry Elysha!!! I missed the exit too and got lost in the city for a little. WE all shouldve exchanged numbers so we could've kept in contact with each other. :(

·
WCMIII/SR2012 FLAKER
5,201 Posts
Ugly said:
Yeah I know brah :p its gonna be slapped on when I get back home to SD. I just didnt want to drive all the way up here and risk getting a ticket yadadadiig haha :geek: But it should be on there for the Oxnard meet =)
Cool man, btw im trying to set up a caravan from LA to Oxnard on PCH...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
373 Posts
reyesjnj said:
autocrossblonde sorry we lost you!!!!!

i know, i hope they're not mad at us for losing them :-\

Ugly said:
I missed the exit too and got lost in the city for a little. WE all shouldve exchanged numbers so we could've kept in contact with each other. :(

yeh i missed the exit too because i was on the far right on the bridge, once i saw the exit it was too late, so i had to go around :dead:

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
yeah had a great time meeting you guys!!
here are a few of the pix we took from my girl's camera, gotta sift thru the 140 + pix we took

whew that was a lot

1 - 20 of 44 Posts