147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gti-r turbo pieces, $500

Includes:

Gti-r manifold with heat shield,
gti-r intercooler with shroud,
piping to and from turbo/intercooler
BOV and connectors to TB
3 gauge cluster from center console (this is a stock Nissan Part) it's the same size as the radio, and houses 1. Boost gauge, 2. oil temp guage, 3. oil pressure gauge

p.s. I tried to delete the whole thread and start a new one, for some reason it won't let me, maybe Jason Steeves did that

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
1. no
2. I don't know, and no one does. If anyone tells you how many miles are on a turbo from Japan, they are only guessing. There is really no way of knowing. The best way is to check shaft play, fore and aft is bad, up and down is fine. I previously incorrectly said "shaft play is little". What I meant was that the shaft does move, but so do all even new ones. This is by design, but when it is running the oil pressure takes care of that. I appologize for the confusion, as David has already called me out on this. The turbo is in VERY GOOD shape.
3. The only part really of interest on whether it is used would be the turbo, and it's in good shape.
4. All the lines and fittings I supply are new, but that really doesn't matter either.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1. yes, but you could mount it anywhere you want to
2. certainly!, and with your DE, you would proly be pushing 230WHP with a nice setup

I had the BB DET setup on my G20, with the top mount intercooler with a fan and a hood scoop.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Damn I want this engine! What would shipping be like to WA ? 98387? :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Oh man! THat sucks! So I would still need a block and new pistons and ish? :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Yea but dont I need to upgrade stock eternals? Or am I good to go? :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Well Jason, whats shipping looking like for the ITEMS then, lol to 98387 WA??? :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Boosted & Stanced
3,174 Posts
the gti-r intercooler fits as a FMIC on a P11 with out any cutting away or such?

and where are you anyways? this is exactly wat i was looking for =) now i just gotta wait for the ECU business to be solved

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
TIZAO said:
Yea but dont I need to upgrade stock eternals? Or am I good to go? :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

No you just slap that bad boy on your current motor. And you're good to go. If you want to do the internals that is your decision. If you ask again I'm not going to answer. ;)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
shipping would be like $25

You don't need to upgrade anything on the inside of your car.

I have run 10 psi since '98 on my se-r. Your stock MAF is fine up to about that. I don't know about the cutting of the bumper. I would assume that you would need to do some. I know on a P10 you would.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ok, David bought the turbo and related heat shields, and I am making him custom lines and fittings.

What remains:

intercooler
turbo manifold and heat shield
BOV and the piping for that
some piping for the intercooler

also, keep in mind that I sell Downpipes for $175, 2.5 inch from the turbo to the cat, with a 10 inch flex pipe
http://www.jgycustoms.com/downpipes.htm
reduction bent, not mandrel bent and no I won't make you a mandrel bent one, and no I won't make you a 3 inch one

I also have the injectors/fuel rail for sale for $300, these are 440CC injectors., and I'll do free shipping, in the 48 states

p.s. still awaiting pics of Jason Steeves, black and white will do

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Dang I was just getting ready to buy the whole thing! :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
756 Posts
Jason Garrett Young said:
ok, David bought the turbo and related heat shields, and I am making him custom lines and fittings.

What remains:

intercooler
turbo manifold and heat shield
BOV and the piping for that
some piping for the intercooler

JGY,
How much for those? Will you part these?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts