Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my 91 G engine says nissan on the block shouldnt it say infiniti ???

where is the serial number ????

·
Registered
146 Posts
If you notice just about every part on the car says Nissan because that is what it is. The valve cover is probably one of the very few parts that say Infiniti.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
6'5 290lbs in a G20 said:
my 91 G engine says nissan on the block shouldnt it say infiniti ???

where is the serial number ????
:rolleyes:

Dude, you musta got a lemon. Holy snipers, Nissan parts in a Infiniti. What the hell is this world coming to? Why would someone do that to an Infiniti? What a disgrace to the Infiniti community.

:lol: :p :lick: :D :) =) :cheeky:

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
soooo..

if you want everyone to read your post, you make up a really stupid vague title.. that is the message..

I know that back when the Bulls were winning with Jordan and no one could get my boss to read emails that someone on my team sent an email with the title, Free Bulls Tickets! ...and he read that email!!!

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
G20 SpoRt 2002 said:
Hey he got all of us to read it... lol :cool:
Yeah but noone really answered his question. ;)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Re: Re: ?????????????

trbobrk said:

91<->93 it says Nissan
93.5<->02 it says Infiniti

I don't think that's true. I used to have a '92 G20. The valve cover on it was exactly the same as the one on my '96. (They both say Infiniti.)

As for the thread name, it's pretty dumb. Show some effort! Ha ha ha. :p

·
Registered
194 Posts
There's lot of users on this site that have 91-93 G20's. Tell us what your valve cover looks like. Does it say Nissan or Infiniti?

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I wish mine said Nissan, but nope, it says Infiniti. Actually, both engines I've gone through say Infiniti....:sleep:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.