Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

?????????????

3K views 33 replies 16 participants last post by  Geo 
#1 ·
my 91 G engine says nissan on the block shouldnt it say infiniti ???

where is the serial number ????

#2 ·
If you notice just about every part on the car says Nissan because that is what it is. The valve cover is probably one of the very few parts that say Infiniti.

#5 ·
6'5 290lbs in a G20 said:
my 91 G engine says nissan on the block shouldnt it say infiniti ???

where is the serial number ????
:rolleyes:

Dude, you musta got a lemon. Holy snipers, Nissan parts in a Infiniti. What the hell is this world coming to? Why would someone do that to an Infiniti? What a disgrace to the Infiniti community.

:lol: :p :lick: :D :) =) :cheeky:

#12 ·
soooo..

if you want everyone to read your post, you make up a really stupid vague title.. that is the message..

I know that back when the Bulls were winning with Jordan and no one could get my boss to read emails that someone on my team sent an email with the title, Free Bulls Tickets! ...and he read that email!!!

#22 ·
Wouldn't there be some kinda plate attached to your engine somewhere? And out of curiosity, why do you need the serial number...? If you need to know if it's from a certain production series, you can look at low-port/high-port, valve cover, etc.

#25 ·
6'5 290lbs in a G20 said:
WHRE IS THE SERIAL NUMBER# ????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????

Please do not:

• Make a thread with no words in the title
  • Type in all CAPS
  • Make immature posts that contain over 100 characters of wasted space

Failure to comply will result in having your account put into permanent moderation. Which means everyone of your posts must first be approved by a moderator before it is displayed in the forum.

Thank you. Have a nice day! :p

#26 ·
Re: Re: ?????????????

trbobrk said:

91<->93 it says Nissan
93.5<->02 it says Infiniti

Are you sure about that bro??/

The answer to his question is simple. YOUR CAR HAD AN ENGINE SWAP EITHER FROM A SENTRA OR A NX2000. Simple end of story and the mechanic was too lazy to swap valve covers.

Geez

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.