Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm kinda having a hard time finding the right wheels for my p10. I already have 205-50-15 falken azenis 615's and now I just need wheels. I'm in the market for cleannnnn wheels. Prefer Volk, Nismo, Work, Advans or even a real clean set of knock offs(ROTA,DRAG,NIPPON). Post up what cha got. I'm tired of looking around.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
whats your budget.....because ebay has some rota rb's and gt3's right now along with a lot of others at a descent price.
just thought id let you know.

Jake

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Imma check it out. I would say up to $700 for the wheels. I got p11 mesh's but tired of em.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had my eye on the 16" 5 spoke volks. I would pick the te37's in 15 but one wheel is fudged up badly.

·
Registered
161 Posts
heres a closer look at my wheels...

oh and those ebay links, the first set are not relly volks, note both say their te37's yet the first are only five spokes, they just stickered em up.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think those are older versions of the te37 line. But I could be wrong.

·
Registered
318 Posts
i think those volks are TE-37 (5-spoke), i have heard that they were special editions, but let me ask around for clarification.

--edit--

just talked to a friend of mine that knows every Volk wheel out there and he said that they are real, and to see if they are real, look at the sticker on the inside of the rim that says the information about the rim, PCD, offsets, etc etc..

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Dan, I already have p11 rims that I use during the summer and swap em back during the winter to my p11. Thanks though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts