Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so thought i got a good deal on this 1991 g20, it has some minor blemishes but for the most part i'm slowly getting everything back into shape, it has alow mileage engine installed and thats the only reason i bought it, looks like its going to be more work that i thought lol

hmm whats behind this panel??

why hello thar sand and twigs

photoshop skillz ++

about 3/4 of the crud on the plate (wear nice shoes at your own risk)

15 years of crud liberated

have to get the pressure washer out to get the rest of it, thankfully it doesn't look too rusty, going to have to spray the inside with some anti rust paint asap. The black streaks on the paint is some kind of tar it wipes off but i'm not going to wash it yet because there still work to do it'll get a good detailing later on still don't have insurance on it and just transfered the title yesterday.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just got done pressure washing it there isn't as much rust as i thought but the pressure washer flaked off a some paint so that is definately going to have to be painted over, not sure if its worth the time to sand it and then paint it but thank you infiniti for painting it black that way its not going to stand out much!

holding the plastic piece back up

i'll decide what to do with it in a couple days its just as bad on the drivers side :( , if you haven't cleaned this out yet i highly recommend it especially if you plan on selling it in the future

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
davew7 said:
Yikes!
Where in Washington are you?
just north of everett, the first history report on carfax shows a title/loan in 1995 in bruswick, me then the next report shows it getting a state inspection in washington in 2003 so it looks like its been all over the place

·
magnificent pooper
4,024 Posts
holy crap man. another place to check for dirt like that would be under the front license plate bracket (if you have one).

·
I Gots More NISMO Then U!
2,913 Posts
echandler said:
just north of everett
wait im north of everett! ..................... :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: !!!!

·
Registered
20,855 Posts
I do this every other month or so. I don't know where all the gravel comes from, its not like I ever scrape bottom or anything ;)

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
This is the same area that SE-Rs and NXs collect debris the cab lead to rust also. The bottom of the fenders of our G are toast thanks to the formers owners not knowing to clean them out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts