Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Safe Sex
3,228 Posts
goregous wheels.. i wish the were multilug cuz this is the look! btw mitch i think the front lip takes away the clean lines...or maybe its because the now black molding... but i know everyone else will like it.. but to everyone there own right?
rush

·
Registered
20,855 Posts
rushmatic said:
but i know everyone else will like it.. but to everyone there own right?
I don't like it either. Did you paint the side moldings black? I think it would look different if it were raw plastic.

Those wheels are sweet though, bump!

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
seems me and mitch think alike with the black accents(grill). those should be my summer rolling stock for next summer. bump

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
I think the painted moldings look hot. Reminds me of a red M5 I saw yesterday with very similar black moldings.

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the input guys... I love the black moldings personally, & plan on keeping it that way for a while. Yes colin, the moldings are painted with bumper coat... looks exactly like "raw plastic", as you referred to it. The bumper lip throws off the molding color in those crappy pictures however, because it's 18 years old & very faded to a shade of dark grey... the lip is from an 89 Integra, extensively modified to fit the curve of the UK P11 bumper. I dont like it much either, so it won't be going back on most likely. It looked cool from straight on, but I didn't like it much otherwise, especially from the side.

Anyways... the wheels are JDM hot so someone( <- hint, hint Mike) please PM me with an offer with or without tires :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Price adjusted:

- wheel + tire combo = $750 + shipping

- wheels alone = $600 + shipping

. . . . . .

Dont be shy with offers folks... I'll consider trades as well. PM me.

·
Registered
31 Posts
They will fit p10 also! Those would be SMOKIN' REDD HOTT on 1...

remindz me of a classic style BBS type mesh rim with that smooth deap dish rim..nice!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.