Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made 162 hp at 6170 rpm and 144 lbf-ft torque at 5180 rpm!

The only thing I have done snice the last rolling road run was to add the HSH (including the HSH downpipe). At the last RR i only made 145 hp and 136 lb-ft torque!

Fastest N.A P11 in the UK? :alien: :D :confused: :)

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Neil82 said:
I made 162 hp at 6170 rpm and 144 lbf-ft torque at 5180 rpm!

The only thing I have done snice the last rolling road run was to add the HSH (including the HSH downpipe). At the last RR i only made 145 hp and 136 lb-ft torque!

Fastest N.A P11 in the UK? :alien: :D :confused: :)

I'm assuming these numbers are at the crank/flywheel? That's a REALLY nice gain from just one mod :) It's weird though, you're hp peaks a little lower than normal, yet your torque peak is higher up in the rpm band than normal. Where did you car peak at last time?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
128 hp

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
that is a massive gain mate, where did you get it dyno'ed?so all you have is the hsh and a gt cam?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GT intake CAM, GT mid section, powerflow back box, k and panel filter, hot shot header and downpipe

Should be getting new crank and water pulleys soon.

Both dyno runs were at the same Rolling Road.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
do you have a cat on the mate.When i had my p10 i gained about 10 bhp when i removed the cat

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still got the CAT and the standard GT mid section!!! Whe I add a unichip, pulleys, mid section, de-cat and induction kit ill be looking for 175 hp:smoke: .

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
my old P10 put out over 200 bhp (no turbo) but i had i lot of cosworth one of parts on it, and the engine was blue printed by a cosworth engineer who was a friend of my old mans.But he died before the engine was completly finished (he and my dad used to be rally drivers together in the 60's).Which was a shame cos who was gunna do a turbo for me (400-500 bhp) cos he thought the sr20de had a tremendous amount of potential.(i have spoke about this in a previous thread.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts