Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
17 rims with tires for sale 1 month old i have pics now go to my site

i have 17 inch 7 spoke silver wheels for sale with 205/40 kumhos on them they ride exellent in rain or dry i just want to get some 19s i paid 1200 for these shipped i would like to get 800 obo. plus shipping email me for pics of the wheels they are perfect thanks

http://www.members.tripod.com/OUTLA...USIONZ/id85.htm

·
Registered
520 Posts
Re: huh?

Chris said:
you are gonna fit 19" wheels on a p10? Can it even be done?
probably some minor fender modification. You can look in any car magazine and see 19"s on a civic, so the answer to that question is .........yes.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I have seen 2 p11's with 19's on them, one of them even had intrax lowering springs. Yes it is possible, but expect some rub one in a while.

·
Registered
268 Posts
rims

Pics

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Re: rims

newg20 said:
email me for pics of the wheels

kbslacker said:

nicholeg20t said:
can i see the pics please

G- Dub96 said:

hehe, sorry guys, had to point that out. ;)
someone that e-mailed him possibly want to upload the pics and provide a link that way everyone can see them?

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
alloys

I'm interested in you wheels man,so please e-mail some pics.Dont you have to run the car with coil overs on the P10 in order to run 19's.I rememeber when i had my p10 i had trouble fitting 17s with 215 tyres so i had to use 205s,cos the 215 failed the rear struts. Even then with the car lowered 45mm the tyres scrubbed,so i had to have the arches rolled.Would be interesting to see 19s on a P10 though.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Re: Re: rims

JustinP10 said:

hehe, sorry guys, had to point that out. ;)
someone that e-mailed him possibly want to upload the pics and provide a link that way everyone can see them?

Well I did that as soon as I saw the ad.

·
Registered
183 Posts
19's

you know, I tried to put 215/40/17 on my car and couldn't becasue they were too big. The reason for this is that the tire is rubbing on the cup portion of the strut. I don't see how you're gonna fit 19's on there unless you have a different offset, like 25 or 30, rather than my 40. :-\

1 - 17 of 17 Posts