Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To anyone with 18's.
Question? Does anyone know the offset for 18's that will fit a P11 G20. Most of the wheels that i have seen come in a 42mm offset and i bealieve that, that size will stick out to much in the front. The stocks are 45mm offset.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok cool thanks...
do you have 18's on your car.
I think that a 40mm offset might stick out a little bit too much in the front.
Does anyone else with 18's know there offsets?

·
Registered
562 Posts
Yes I know my offset....the last two 18s on my P11 G20 were +43.

Both rims I had were also 18x7.5 with 225/40ZR18 tires. You can go with 215/45ZR18 also...

+42 should be fine too....I'm not sure about +40 that could possibly rub....Don't worry about the rears cuz you have alot of space...but the fronts don't...

This link is pics of my rims currently which are 18x7.5 with +43 offset 215/45ZR18 Front and 225/40ZR18 rear

This link is pics of my car with my last set of rims which were 18x7.5 +43 offset with 225/40ZR18 all around.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, appriciate the help.
Good choice on the rims, i like the black and gold.
and yeah your right the rears have plenty of room, the fronts are the problem in trying to find the right rim. I guess another millimeter isn't going to make much of a difference.
thanks again..............

·
Registered
562 Posts
well after I get my suspension on I'm thinking of putting a spacer in the rear just to fill in the gap alittle....hopefully this will be possible...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You should be able too, cause as far as i can remember the rear wheels stick in about an 1" or 1/2" (don't remember now) more then the fronts.
Hey? how come you stuck 215's in the front and 225's in the rear? was it by choice or you couldn't fit 225's in the fron?
By the way these are the wheels i'm thinking of getting. But as far as i know they only make it in a +42, so i think i might have to go with 215's. So what do you think? I've gotten some mixed reactions on them. OH......another thing the color of the car is maui blue, so i think it'll fit well with that color.
www.wheelmax.com/Wheels/ADR/v2.gif

·
Registered
562 Posts
I mixed the tire sizes because I had a extra used pair of 215 so I decided to use them and roll on them till they wear out and then buy 225 again....no big deal...

Rims are not my style...I don't like it when the spokes taper down like that...Has to be either really close split spoke or straight spokes...but then again thats my opinion...

It would look clean but just not my style.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Actually on my last car i had very similar rims to what you have now. They where Seneka's s8a or something like that. Just wanted something different i guess. but still looking around cause i do like that style of rim (something like you have).

·
Registered
520 Posts
I think my offset is 42mm. I got 225/35 tires and they never rub anywhere.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts