Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, well im parting out this infiniti G20 1991 the interior is good the dashboard is just not intact. whatever you might need let me know and we can work something out.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the engine seems to be in good condition for the year of the car. i will have to check the exact milage of the car for you so i will get back to you again. but it is a Low Port and who doesnt love those, right? the car has not ran in about 1.5 years so there can be some issues with the engine just sitting there.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i will have to check if the car still has it...i forgot to tell all of you that i am parting out this car for someone else

·
Registered
236 Posts
I need the following parts:
both axles
shifter linkage assembly w/ shifter
clutch pedal assembly
brake pedal
transmission mount
front dog bone mount
rear engine mount
crossmember

·
Registered
35 Posts
when my transmission was out i let it sit there for a year and few months and when i got a new transmission my engine was fine , just changed the oil and all that , so who knows

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
the engine seems to be in good condition for the year of the car. i will have to check the exact milage of the car for you so i will get back to you again. but it is a Low Port and who doesnt love those, right? the car has not ran in about 1.5 years so there can be some issues with the engine just sitting there.
Clarification: That's a highport. BUMP!

·
Registered
178 Posts
heyif you still have it il ltake the interior carpeting. when i got the car the interior was so beat. so ill buy the carpeting unless ne one knows any real good cleaning solutions.

·
Registered
304 Posts
How much for
1- crossmember
2-shifterlinkage and assembly
3-motormounts
4-brake pedal
5-clutch pedal
6-clutch cable w/braket

Pm me Please

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hey everyone, well sorry to say that this car is no longer being parted out, i was doing some guy a favor but he is to lazy to pull the smaller parts apart so i told him hes on his own, sorry everyone.

·
Registered
430 Posts
aww man i needed some taillights, well just one, cause it has a small crack in it, but i figured i'd just buy all of them.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts