Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you might have remembered this issue, some may not.

I was going through my piles of Sport Compact, Turbo, and Super Street to find this article from the Super Street December 1998 Issue. It was quite exciting to see this back in November of '98 when I received it in the mail. Enjoy!

A 1992 G20 with tubo upgrade:

http://nismopc.tripod.com/92G20Turbo.htm

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
heheh, that magazine was SOOO old... i remember reading that article when i first bought my old G20. I remember seeing that and thinking how cool it would be to do that to my G20, and how cool those rims were at the time (still are).

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Very nice. The only think I don't like about Super Street, Max Power (US) is there are no numbers! :(

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
G-Forces said:
Very nice. The only think I don't like about Super Street, Max Power (US) is there are no numbers! :(
Exactly! I subscribed for I believe between '97-'98 and was pissed everytime they wrote an article and talked about how awesome the car was then never posted any performance, handling, etc. information whatsoever!

Canceled that and kept my Sport Compact going. I have issues of Sport Compact dating back into early 1996, possibly some from 1995. Good right ups over the months!

Starting to show my age. ARGH! :*(

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Damn, my first SCC magazine is from 97 hehe. I wonder how much it would cost to purchase every back issue? =)

·
Registered
25 Posts
someone needs to find if that car still exist ... because it would be great to have that dude on the board...

·
Registered
56 Posts
That thing is very cool and very old. It's a New York car I think, maybe someone has seen it around. Then again its very old. Nice turbo-header though...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts