Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys. I just picked this car up for some parts to go into my other g20, so i'll be parting this one out. It's a 1993.5 P10, dark blue, 5-speed. I'll be taking out and selling the "easy" parts first, since it's so dang cold outside.

Let me know if you need anything at all. Thanks.

Dave

PS. you can search for my name on sr20forum.com, i am a very good seller and have around 60 feedback ratings @ 100% good feedback.

SOLD ITEMS:
Rear calipers/E-brake Brackets
Front Tranny Mount
ECU
Stock Intake Assy.
Battery Tray/Hold Down

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Not the front mount on the passenger side, but the mount located behind the radiator, which only comes on manual ser's. The smallest engine mount.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
The side interior panel by the back passenger side window. You can see it in the last pic, its above the rear deck. 99207 zip code, office address. Just need that one.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
blairellis said:
Is it a t model? Im looking for a LSD transmission.

Can You PM me a price shipped to Ada, MI 49301 on the rear motor mount??
It's a non-T, so it does not have LSD.

Rear motor mount will take me a little while to get out.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ERIKbronx said:
Not the front mount on the passenger side, but the mount located behind the radiator, which only comes on manual ser's. The smallest engine mount.
This one right here?:

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Do you have one of the plugs for the fog light wires. The one that would be ziptied up next to the sidemarker? If you have one LMK $$$ shipped to a business address at 99207. TIA, D

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
davew7 said:
Do you have one of the plugs for the fog light wires. The one that would be ziptied up next to the sidemarker? If you have one LMK $$$ shipped to a business address at 99207. TIA, D
The car doesn't have foglights, the plug should still be there, no?

$7 shipped if it's there.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts