Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1993 P10 Infiniti G20 with 135xxx miles. Recently replaced passanger side axle and wheel bearing and tierod end, plugs, all filters, recent oil change, distributor cap/rotor PCV valves, plug wires and two broken studs. Exterior is in alright shape, there are quite a number of dents and dings but no major damage or frame damage. There's a few rust spots and the previous owner liked to back into things so there's a number of scratches and such on the bumpers. Interior has a fair amount of stains but no foul smells or mildew and the leather is in half decent shape for being 14 years old. All power functions work except the sun roof. As for the engine i did a compression test personally and it is 165 on each cyl (which is perfect) and it runs flawlessly. 25mpg city and 31 highway. 5spd and the clutch grabs perfectly, does not do the notorious 5th gear pop-out. Perfect first car or daily driver. Please call for a test drive, need to sell ASAP. no reasonable offer refused. looking to get 2400 o.b.o. Please call Tim 561-373-8791 or Email at [email protected]

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
forgot to add i am located in palm beach gardens FL. also, i understand that i have no feedback with this forum/community so if it makes anyone feel better i have 55 100% feedback on ebay, 80+ successful transactions with paypal and countless posative and never negative at zcar.com and twinturbo.net

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i'm leaving for hte airforce the 27th. parents know nothing about cars, nor how to deal with selling a used vehicle so, its my car and my responsibility.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cmon.... phone hasnt rung all week! lol

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
I already have a P10 but I will give you bump by asking a question about your car.

Does it have a high port or a low port engine? I have seen a 93.5 go either way.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i would tell how?

edit: gatta love that search feature! its a highport.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
know anyone you can send my way to buy it? =P

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
what what? price bump?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts