Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, just picked up a P10. I have owned a few in the past and I always liked them so had to jump on this when I came across it. This was a one-owner car, all service records from the dealer, and is in fine shape. I hope to keeps it clean! 馃捀馃捀馃捀

Registered
Hot damn that car's lookin fine. And all the original mats to boot! Great find. I saw that you said you've had a few in the past, don't let this one go now. Thanks for the pics

Registered
I see they are the Atsugi hinges. Here in Europe that type was only fitted until early 1991 and then they were replaced by the Stabilus hinges. Both have different design, and with the Atsugi ones the boot lid sits closer to the screen once it's full opened.

This car is a 93.5? There in the States were only fitted the Atsugis?

Registered
I like amber corners a lot as well, looks great. Is that jay-dee-em's or did you tint yours? I tried to paint an extra I had the other day (with pain intended for it), but came out rather dull.

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
I like amber corners a lot as well, looks great. Is that jay-dee-em's or did you tint yours? I tried to paint an extra I had the other day (with pain intended for it), but came out rather dull.
Yes yes jay-DEE-em. I used the JAUCE service, which worked out well and showed up just in 4 weeks shipped from Japan.

I also have dyed corners in the past, and yea just like you said, looked dull just hours after dyeing them.

Registered
Nice one, looks the business for sure. I'll have to try that JAUCE page when I find myself with too much money :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts