Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PRICE DROPPED!

ive had this car for about 3 weeks and the whole ive owned it ive been replacing things and making things right. when i got it, the windshield was shattered, needed tires, brakes, starter, wiring etc etc etc.

ive finally got it to idle normally, fixed a TON of wiring, replaced, added, replaced, added and so on.

heres a break down:

1993 g20. clean title. clean body except for a few minor dings and one dent on the lower(bottom) side of the driver side rear quarter panel which isnt very noticable.

Avenir motor swap. sr20de tranny WITH ZERO GRINDS. currently running at 10-12 psi.

Greddy knock off bov.

3 inch turbo back exhaust to apexi n1.

fmic.

AMBER CORNERS.

SSR Hasemi S5 wheels with 80% dunlop direzzas in front and brand new 99% bf goodrich g force sports in the rear. THESE WHEELS GO FOR OVER $800 WITHOUT TIRES.

heres a list of what i have replaced in the past 2 weeks:

starter, brand new duralast with lifetime warranty.
windshield.
tires.
rear brakes. front brakes are near new.
fuel filter.
wiper blades.
oil changed 500 miles ago with mobil1 10w30 with mobil1 filter.

im forgetting alot.

im asking $3300 OBO.

its fast. shut the door on my buddies g35 coupe with cold air and plenum spacer.

·
Safe Sex
3,228 Posts
this is beautiful.. reminds me of when scoot 1st came aboard here.. if i had the money and time to drive this back to chicago i would be all over this.. good luck brotha man..
rush

·
Registered
421 Posts
i thought you said it blew the door s off a g35^^^^^???

·
Registered
56 Posts
how many miles are on the body and to the best of your knowledge the engine? also if you have pics of the dent could you send some pics to my email or pm me more details ive got spring break coming up and am thinking about making a roadtrip

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
135k on the body. i did a compression test on the motor and everything was good. you can see the dent on the left rear quarter panel in the pictures. its not real big.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts