Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey fam, well, the time has come for me to do this. I bought this car from JAYGOTBOOST last fall, and really have no time driving it. I have the other P11 and the bike. I thought i could use it to drive to school but am carpooling now. So, here she is for sale.
*JDM engine put in by Jay has about 65-70,000 miles.
*I have recently done a tune up with new oem plugs, cap, rotor and wires.
*Fresh oil change with new filter.
*Lower oil pan was replaced cause i had an extra one laying around.
*Front seats are decent. Has rips on the lower leather where your bum sits but no thing a seat cover can't fix. The rear seat is in good shape, no rips at all.
*She also has an LSD auto tranny from an NX. Clean title.
*Navy blue, lowered with stock wheels painted black.
*Speedo no workie because it needs the speed sensor put in. I have the sensor and cable just no time to install because of school.
*Just like alot of the older P10's, needs new trunk struts.
*There is a leak coming from the power steering hose.
*AC only blows in the #4 setting.
*Asking $1300 OBO, located in Lancaster, CA.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jay, i wish i can keep this car, but not enough room in the driveway.

·
Registered
424 Posts
e_fizzy said:
Bumpity. No one needs a car?
I REALLY need a car, like bad. PLEASE PLEASE, oh pretty please! hehe, let me know what price I could get it for. I can drive down from Las Vegas tonight.

·
Registered
86 Posts
efizzy and old man you've both been pmed. I'll have pics up by wednesday.

oldman, if you have the money now, buy efizzys (great price). but if efizzy still wants to trade instead after wednesday, he gets first dibs.

btw. how do you post pics?

·
Registered
424 Posts
Abong said:
efizzy and old man you've both been pmed. I'll have pics up by wednesday.

oldman, if you have the money now, buy efizzys (great price). but if efizzy still wants to trade instead after wednesday, he gets first dibs.

btw. how do you post pics?
Sounds good. effizy I can get you the $1300 if you choose to sell your car to me.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oldman, $1300 and it's yours. As far as the speedo, I have the cable and sensor just don't really have time to install it.

·
Registered
424 Posts
e_fizzy said:
Oldman, $1300 and it's yours. As far as the speedo, I have the cable and sensor just don't really have time to install it.
Excellent, please PM me your phone #. I'd like to pick up this car ASAP. Thanks.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
back up for sale ya'll. i had some problems getting sent to training for the military. Car is good to go. Needs a new a new home.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts