Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, as much as I hate to sell my beloved P10, you know how it goes, get married, have kids, sell your toys.

Here is the car in a nutshell:

110,000 Miles, original engine/tranny.
15 x 7 Team Dynamics Matte Black wheels w/ 205/50/15 Falken Ziex ZE-512 tires (over 75% tread still on them)
Full D2 Racing Coilovers with 7K springs in front, 5K in rear. Also have 3K springs separate.
Carbing Front and Rear Strut-bars.
Black Racing Steering Wheel with Lonza Carbon Fiber horn button.
Also have parts in boxes that were never used/installed.

Have a JWT 5th generation 4 into 1 stainless steel headers, installed for a very short period of time then removed for emissions test and never put back on.

I also have a now extremely rare C's short shifter, new in box, never installed. These were rare years ago when I bought it, can't imagine how hard it is to find now.

I just wanted to make this preliminary post if you will, still have to get inventory of all the parts I still have. The loose parts are up for grabs, best prices takes them.

I will update the post as I come across new findings. Till then I will also upload pictures of the car.

I am open to offers on the car. I use to be a regular on here years ago when the site was new and I wanted to let you guys know about it first before I started listing it anywhere else.

Thanks everyone for looking.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't have pictures taken just yet but will have them up within the next few hours.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Name's Arthur but I don't remember anyone from Oregon unless you used to live in California.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Price as-is I am willing to do it for $2K.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Still interested in the SS?

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Not sure about parting it out yet. It is a 93 though, no fog lights.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.