Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I get this??? That along with the M3 Spoiler and 17 non-rice rims are all i need to finish off my P10

·
Registered
183 Posts
Have you tried seeing how hard it would be to mold in actual BMW headlights ? The 2000 7series lights are about the right size and shape. Might be worth a try.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Anyone else notice the number of fancy-schmancy motor coaches using the headlights off a 7-series. They make even those huge, boxy rigs look suddenly sharper.

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
need for speed, UK aka Great Britain aka England

·
Registered
183 Posts
Yeah, but the need for speed headlights are kinda ugly, I like the enclosed 4 headlight style but in an enclosure like the BMW. If the need for speed ones require rewiring and other work, might as well try something more unique. But that's just my oppinion.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
OMG did he say try the 2000 7 series light wow can we imagine the price on that bad boy..
no offense pdx i was just shocked but anyway on oone note if he can afford to do a conversion to bmw lights you could probably afford the 7series light

good luck
casual
what section did you guys see bmw style lights on need for speed?
casual

·
Registered
84 Posts
Casual - u just need to search by car, then go Nissan/Datsun and click Primera then go to lights. And btw for PDX-G20, yes, the lights require a lot of rewiring! It also depends on which kind of lights u select RHD vs LHD and self leveling.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
ohh ok i thought you guys were talking about something new like a actual bmw style headlight with the casing and circles on the inside inow i see the morrete style lights is this the closest it gets to bmw style lights?

if you check out like a mag like BMW tuning or european car you can find the deals for bmw lights in the first few pages or in some of the shop adds
casual

1 - 12 of 12 Posts