Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Car sold.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PS: I am willing to sell the car, as-is for $300. Clean title.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gomd3: I'm not picky at this point, Name me a fair price.

nissanwulf: Physically, the headliner is in great shape. Aesthetically, it has waterspots and needs to be re-dyed.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
$35 shipped? for pakaging just take the rail and motor off in one piece and wrapped them in some cardboard with tape pretty simple.... shipping would be to 20901 so let me know

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry, first week of school is already starting to get to me. Anyway, let's do $40 with shipping b/c I'm quite sure shipping and paypal charge are going to take a large bulk depending on the shape of the item. If this is ok, you can go ahead any pay me at [email protected].

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
k, Im sending payment right now. Thanks bud. just make sure everything comes off in one piece.... motor, line, and railing, and driver side.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok, thanks. I'll try for tomorrow in between classes.

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
How much for one of the pieces of plastic under the headlights? I forget which side I need but I can probably tell you soon.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So far, I've only really sold off the driver's power seat belt assembly. The sunroof switch is gone, and the car needs a tachometer. I've had a ton of inquiries and I'm trying to get to them.

If you want the whole thing, it'll still be $300. I'll give you a few days to respond, if not, I'll keep parting out. Honestly, I don't care either way. I assume you're looking to strip it down and race it OR just strip it down.

For anyone who has asked about a part, sit tight, I will try to respond to everybody if I haven't yet. I've been loaded with things to do around here.

BTW, GOMD3, I have the assembly sitting here in my room, it's bigger than I thought, I need to go out and find some cardboard.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
nissanwulf:
headliner is still there, I'll PM you again if I end up keeping the car.

thefultonhow:
same as above.

BoostCreepr:
same as above, like most P10s, I recall that the switch wiggles around in there.

slwprstyle:
center console trim around the radio area was painted black and looks good. Lower center console between the seats is not in the best shape (aesthetically).

1 - 20 of 38 Posts