Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yea guys, as many of you may know from my other post, i crashed my car a few weeks back. Been busy at school but might take out some parts before junking it. So let me know if you need anything from it and offer a reasonable price. Willing to ship some parts. Not big parts please. Big parts local pickup only.

Also, i have the stock wheels and suspension (springs only) just in case anyone wants them? i have a p11 electric driver seat. And the leather P11 passenger seat (not electric). Tan leather. A little dirty but in good condition. A fidenza short shifter, Tein springs (but dont really wanna take them out cuz it's hard in the position the car is..), Magnecor Wires, and a Walbro fuel pump.

Other than the doors, i have most of the interior parts still there. Let me know if you need center dash.

Also got 2 MTX Audio 12" Subs with Double Wood Box with a 1000 Watts Sony Xploid Amp.

Anything else, let me know.. but it has to be soon because i'm gunna junk the car asap! It's taking up space at the shop. Might be gone sooner than you know it.

By the way i'm still looking for a p10 down here around south florida so lemme know if ya selling yours ;)

Thanks
-Juan

·
Registered
107 Posts
oh shit u live at FIU...UP campus..?? im there everyday..if u have the stuff over there mayb i can get a look at the stuff 2mrw if ur not busy after like 1??

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
stock rims? $125.. the tires on them r not good.
and the rear seat leather... the part you sit on? or the part you lay your back on? or just the leather from the seats? the part you sit on has some stains. but the top part is good. you can have it for $25.. but local only.. dont wanna ship seats.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oh shit u live at FIU...UP campus..?? im there everyday..if u have the stuff over there mayb i can get a look at the stuff 2mrw if ur not busy after like 1??
yea bro i live in Lakeview North. well i dont have the subs with me but i can probably bring them this week. but if you want any of the other stuff let me know n we can meet up tomorrow. imma be in gc selling shit for my frat fundraiser till 2.. hit me up 954 588 4699

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
How much for the whole radiator fan setup shipped to 07470 (just the fan.... not the rad, lol)?

·
Registered
18 Posts
How much for the front driver seat and pass seat I can pick up like next week.. would that fit in a 96 g20 without mod?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts