Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys (and gals) I have a 1994 g20 that I am going to part out. It has a tan exterior and a tan cloth interior. Brown dash, and brown door panels. If you need any parts let me know and I will post pics of the parts so you can see what condition they are in. I think everything is pretty good but you may be a perfectionist. I also have a alpine type r speakers and an alpine v12 amplifier that I am going to sell as well. Thanks alot and if you have any questions let me know. Also you can reach me directly at 218-330-0052.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Power antenna set-up or at least the chrome nut & grommet.
The nut is a slotted one so hopefully it's not all chewed up. PM me. D

·
Registered
844 Posts
drivers side window regulator (i think thats what its called its the white box behind the door panel)

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
by chance, you have the gauge cluster, im looking for the needles only, and if you wanted, i could send you my p11's red needles and trade for our clear needles, that way you can still part the cluster out. =)

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
junknstuff said:
dibs on xmember mounts if its a 5spd

ps. any feedback? ebay? other forums? even amazon? :naughty:
Damnit beat me to it...if he just wants the mounts i need the actual crossmember if its a 5-speed, shifter surround and other interior 5-speed parts.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
any more info on those speakers and amp?...let me know....BTW do you happen to have the plstic clips that go behind the door panel?

Rob

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
^^I actually need the mounts too but ill get 'em from someone else...i should fill them though...

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
^True, that could work but i need 5speed parts immediately...like i need it done within the next 2 weeks...

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
WOW! I didn't think i would get that many responses from people needing parts but just to clarify a few things with everybody.

-This is a 5 speed manual transmission 1994 Infiniti g20.

-It has 170,000 miles on it and it is a great car.

-To the people asking for parts. I think just about every part asked for I have and can ship. I will be taking pictures of the entire car inside and out tonight and I will get those up asap. I am a double major so I am at school a lot. I just ask that everyone is patient and if you need it bad like with in a day. call me 218-330-0052. otherwise wait for the pics and pm me specific questions. thanks guys

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Heh probably would have helped if you were able to check the thread more often! =)

I actually only need a tach or the gauge cluster...bish, i'll send you my needles if i can get a working cluster as my tach currently sporadically works. its pretty much the last part i need for my 5-speed swap.

·
Registered
582 Posts
jasezero said:
Heh probably would have helped if you were able to check the thread more often! =)

I actually only need a tach or the gauge cluster...bish, i'll send you my needles if i can get a working cluster as my tach currently sporadically works. its pretty much the last part i need for my 5-speed swap.

Yup :p somebody find this guy a 93.5 + gauge cluster!!

Chris

1 - 20 of 26 Posts