Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's an Infiniti G20 black exterior with black leather interior. There are 180xxx miles on it, drives pretty well, the car has an auto transmission. I'll have detailed pictures of the car tomorrow.

Vin: JNKCP01D5RT500238

The good:
- Paint is about one year old, still glossy.
- New tires, catalytic converter and exhaust.
- Heat and a/c work perfectly.

The bad:
- Has a salvage title, was in front end accident. The car has been fixed, looks pretty decent and hardly noticeable.
- The airbag never deployed but it did come out of the steerign wheel a little. I don't know how to describe it but I was told the airbag could be screwed back in completely.
- I have the carfax showing the accident if anyone wants to look at it.
- Automatic tranny is a little touchy and rough but I'm hoping some Redline will help it out.
- Driver side window has a hard time sealing completely.

2000 obo. Will take trades as well. Thanks.

[email protected] or 763 370 0735, David.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
there is some damage to the front right core. not expecting to get the askign value, just throwing it out there. i'm open to all offers, trades or cash.

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
I see that you have a Galant VR-4, I am owner of #133/1000 welcome to the forums. It sounds like you may have something a lot of pepole want here, at least for the parts. Your post says it has a black inteior, so I am going to assume that it is a G20"t". If you don't get a price for the whole car that would make you happy then try parting it out. A lot of people are in search of the "t" interior. Ofcourse that all depends on how much time you have. Post up some pics and I'm sure intrest will rise.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The pictures:

Sorry for the dirty car but you get the idea.

front (excuse the crooked license plate holder)

back

driver side

passenger side

driver interior (no rust)

passenger side handle

passenger side interior

rear panel damage, no rust. could be hammered or pulled i think?

engine bay, notice the core support

so that's it. a few kinks here and there but it runs nice and is a comfortable daily driver. i'm by no means firm on the price so please make offers or trades. thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Damn...

If I had money... I would take this in a heartbeat...

Swap all my mods into it, the manual transmission... and get rid of the ugly silver.

But that's if... and i don't.

Demon

·
Registered
110 Posts
if u decide to part out
i would like the rear spoiler with the mounting stuff that would be great or if u know of anyone who is selling a spoiler with the mounting stuff if u coud let me know that would be great

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
I don't think you're asking for too much. If I had the money to spare, I would really consider it. But you do have some obstacles:

1) You are in Minessota, it's winter, so I don't think there's that many people around shopping for cars....

2) ...especially a car with so many miles and tranny problems. Regardless whether is a big deal or not, tranny problems CAN mean a lot of money.

3) Salvage, same thing, could or could not be a big deal.

Demon

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yeh, i understand. it's a good car for everyday driving.. i don't think i'm really asking too much either. oh well.. still for sale guys. help me find a buyer. i'm trying to pick up a galant vr4.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts