Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
G20t? Where's the t in the G20 emblem on the trunk?

This car has a G20t interior, spoiler, and foglights. But can anyone figure out why there's no 't' in the emblem on the trunk?
Can anyone carfax this then we'll know if the old lady story is somewhat true?

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
probably got hit in the back and was repainted but from the pictures looks good if someone buys it check carfax before. But the car is beautiful and looks like its well worth it at a reasonable price.

·
no rainguard clips...FML
4,132 Posts
wow thats a beautiful color, though the black interior kinda throws it off some. i'd sport it though.

and the whole "accident" thing, the trunk looks to be aligned and all but incase youre all wondering, someone on sr20 forum has a carfax subscription right now till 7/7 so search for that thread and PM him (dont post in the thread guys....we all know what happened last time). i just got my carfax on my car from him so its all good

·
Registered
33 Posts
rear end repair

Looks like a great car, but does the trunk by the left light area look misaligned?
I had a G that was rearended and it damaged the trunk a little but also the quarterpanel.
I wish I could see how well the paint matches.....

·
Banned
4,301 Posts
I was going to say something about the 't' emblem missing, but someone already addressed that.

Nice car.

--Garrett

1 - 13 of 13 Posts