Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1995 infiniti g20 auto
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was driving home earlier today in my 95 G20, everything seemed fine until the battery light and parking brake light came on all at once. I noticed the car got stuck I'm third gear and acceleration was a little sluggish and wanted to die. I turned the car off when I made it home and It won't crank now. I tested the battery at 13 volts with the key off. Can someone point me in the right direction please?

·
Registered
1995 infiniti g20 auto
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Today I started tinkering on the G20. It's an auto so I tried to start it in neutral and the car didn't crank. I jumped the starter solenoid and it sputtered. I hooked a noid light up to one of my injectors and no light come on. I checked all my fuses and relays with ones I knew worked. So I went ahead and pulled the ecm on it and ordered a new one. Does anybody think it's the ecm?

·
Registered
P11, DET/VE, Custom gt2871 setup, Custom suspension, Custom bushings, CalumRT ecu, [email protected]
77 Posts
Today I started tinkering on the G20. It's an auto so I tried to start it in neutral and the car didn't crank. I jumped the starter solenoid and it sputtered. I hooked a noid light up to one of my injectors and no light come on. I checked all my fuses and relays with ones I knew worked. So I went ahead and pulled the ecm on it and ordered a new one. Does anybody think it's the ecm?
Always never the case

Anti-Theft?
Do you hear the click noise from the starter?

Cheers

·
Registered
1995 infiniti g20 auto
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No clicking noises from the starter unless your directly jumping it on the solenoid. I've tried unplugging my anti theft to reset it, I've tried locking and unlocking the doors and I've tried the relays with ones I know are good

1 - 4 of 4 Posts